few pics off the cell phone

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
usually like this doesnt matter if you do it from back,blueridges trees would be perfect to learn this on.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who wants to know more about that cut!

Pretty cool, and seeing that kind of thing opens the mind up to more possibilities.

Thanks for the explanation, lopa.

hasnt been the time or the place the last few days i will do it soon enough mark.

took a chance falling backleaner thankfully it went ok,big concrete tank at end of shed to miss.got this guy with excavator for $110 hr only has a demo grab but it does the job.

Nice, if that was some-ones home it must have been bloody dark inside and the roof full of **** from those pines.

Ha, cant believe you're allowed to burn, must have smoked bad since it was green.

Hey, get step by step shot for tongue and groove scarf on one of the pines tomorrow.

ill see it deceiving its really steep ground,yes the house is used of the damp it will dry out now and fall to bits.

Dry trees snapping like carrotts.

Groundie giving all clear for take off.

Last edited:
Pic 009, the first one I opened mate, RALMFAO

Cop a load of the back cut and hinge .... you gotta be sure eh? lol

Big enough fire :D

What a job, could've toasted ya marshmellows from the next suburb. :laugh:

Nice one Lopa, would have been a great job, big pines, big excavator, big hinges and big fires.

Now for your next trick. :popcorn:

attachment.php

yeah that one went snap a backleaner coping a 30knot breeze straight into it LOL time is money!!!have to do the stumps as well didnt want them ripped out,ended up a good clean job.

correct me

Correct me if I'm wrong.
It appears that the faller of the Dry Tree was 'under' the tree, direction of fall - blowing tree over the cutters location.

Any thoughts on cutting when it’s breezy?

Yeah, looks like something happened, big ole excavator just wrenched off to some where convenient I'd say.

a_lopa said:
yep hope like hell you know what your doing.

So how did you get away with it then. :p

Oh, I forgot, sorry, you've got the THCA majoring in UK deflection pruning and ducking. So when are you taking your masters in UK reduction and topping for tree vitality and income acceleration? :D

Latest posts

Back