Finally a Craiglist Score!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forcedintoit

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have had some bad deals in the past on Craigslist, but finally one that comes through and what a doozie! I have been saving up for a carport for my wood storage. My brother called me and told me there was one on craigslist about three hours away and it was the size i was looking for 18 X 31 was new in oct 09 and was asking $800... I was going to pay about $1800 for new. well called the lady and because it was so far she was willing to take $700. Went down this weekend to central ohio and got caught in a blizzard taking it down but none the less it is home and we will install it in the spring by my OWB!!!!!

FINALLY I GET A DEAL!

Very nice! My dad and I have been looking for one of those so the wood can have a roof over its head....lol

Nice score.

My brother called me and told me there was one on craigslist about three hours away and it was the size i was looking for

FINALLY I GET A DEAL!

I think everybody in the truck wished I had not looked at craigslist in the first place!! :chainsaw:

Great Score!! Worst day of my 2010 so far but there's quite a few days left......:dizzy:

Latest posts

Back