finally...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zopi

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
ordered my 660/36" bar from southern states awhile ago...it oughta be here next wednesday.

gonna go cut up a couple of pecans that were given to us...they were downed
in isabelle in 03...gonna go nice in the stove..i doubt i can mill any of it, but i will try to get a few bd ft..the butt logs are pretty big..I'll measure them when I get a chance.

i'll drop the saw into my alaskan 3 and go nuts on the downed wood in the immediate neighborhood in the next few weeks..next door gave me a standing
maple the other day..might not be much useful wood in it, but there are some nice crotches to whack at...

and there is the huge pine butt log in the back yard...it might get to be
a king sized timber frame bed.

I'd still like a piece of that red gum tho'....:chainsaw:

ordered my 660/36" bar from southern states awhile ago...it oughta be here next wednesday.

gonna go cut up a couple of pecans that were given to us...they were downed
in isabelle in 03...gonna go nice in the stove..i doubt i can mill any of it, but i will try to get a few bd ft..the butt logs are pretty big..I'll measure them when I get a chance.

i'll drop the saw into my alaskan 3 and go nuts on the downed wood in the immediate neighborhood in the next few weeks..next door gave me a standing
maple the other day..might not be much useful wood in it, but there are some nice crotches to whack at...

and there is the huge pine butt log in the back yard...it might get to be
a king sized timber frame bed.

I'd still like a piece of that red gum tho'....:chainsaw:

Go get em zopi, we'll be waiting for the pictures!

Back