Finished Englander 30 install

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuickDraw

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Just finished up installing my new stove this afternoon, and figured I would share a few pictures. Since it is not very cool here in Indiana today, I built a small fire to help cure the paint, and the stove is cooking along at about 425 degrees. This has been a huge project for me, and I am glad it is just about finished. I am still waiting on my mantel stone (Indiana limestone) to be cut to size, at the place I bought the rest of my materials. I can't wait for the cold weather to get here now !!! Please excuse the bad cell phone pictures, it was all I had :/

Finishedinstall.jpg

fire2.jpg

Sure didn't take the pup's long to figure out where the best spot in the house is !! My buddy Sam, enjoying the warmth :)

SammySam.jpg

Nice looking setup!! The dogs do like the stoves, I usually have to move at least one to get into my stove.

Nice looking setup!! The dogs do like the stoves, I usually have to move at least one to get into my stove.

That is how you tell you have a successful install, dog or cat sleeps in front of it ;) Almost nose touching sometimes!

Tes

Very nice ...the whole 9 yards. Did you want the pedestal opposed to the legs?

The stove actually came with both legs, and the pedestal from the factory. I decided on to leave the pedestal on it because of the type of stone I used for the top of the hearth. I was worried that when I set the stove where it needed to be for propper flue placement between the rafters the legs would be positioned directly over the joints of the stone.

Better watch out a guy over on ********** copied your install perfectly. He doesn't have a dog though. Also he is using an Inferno stove top thermometer.:hmm3grin2orange: Nice install.

nice clean install, i love my nc30 to and after abotu 5 years heating my house full time in the winter all i need is to replace the internal fiber boards. its paid for itself by saving me fuel oil many times.

Back