fire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry about your loss. i have never seen insurance that states they don't pay if the damage is your fault. a mediater will cost you 10% of settlement but they will usually get you more than that in the end. good luck

WOW, It is really hard to see the bright side to a devastation like this. I'm glad that no one was injured. Hope that replacements come quickly and all is well.:)

LT...

WOW, It is really hard to see the bright side to a devastation like this. I'm glad that no one was injured. Hope that replacements come quickly and all is well.:)

LT...

it is hard seeing the bright side of it but hey, what can i really do. s### happens and have to deal with it. have to do whatever needs to be done to get things back to normal. oh yah bought the new bucket truck yesterday and just took it on its first job today. love it. sure beats the old 76' ford any day and best thing about it is dont need a chiptruck drug along either. a whole lot nicer. will gets pictures as soon as i can :)

glad to hear it wasn't as bad as you first thought. Best of luck with the new equipment and work safe! Mike

i thought it was way worse that night standing there whatching it all in flames but after everything was gone thru and salvaged it wasnt as bad as i first thought it was. man i tell you the emotions that night watching the buisness just burn it was hard it really was, but pulling out of a little quicker than what i thought it would. and thanks and yes safety is our #1 priority.

uhhh what a real kick in the b#### sorry to hear that , sounds like the truck is nice, i bet sometimes you feel like your cheating on the old truck lol. When things are at there worst theres only on way to go, up .Things will get better as time passes and you'll move on. Good luck

Latest posts

Back