Firewood is fun again.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you are right Tree Machine.
It is some kind of oil, from Tjeckoslovakia, I think it is some kind of tree oil as in made from tree's, but it could very well be two stroke, I do not know this language.
Hard to learn too....

We have severel American versions of that sort of 'additive'. Apparently, in modeate amounts, this tree oil has the ability to make cold weather seem warmer. A most interesting quality in a lubricant. ;)

It is not fast, but it lifts up to 1,5 ton, and I have a a lot of use for it lifting all kinds of stuff.

Nice, I'm young and still jealous... I've already sold about 10 cords this year, and need to find a new place to cut, there's a BIG demand for firewood this year..

Very nice looking setup, I would like to do something similar, maybe have it on a truck with a dump.

Very nice its amazing what a god fabricator can do. That thing is great. Having a piece of equipment can sure make life easier on the job. At work we have an excavator with a thumb. I never realized how much you could do with it until I came to work on this crew. We specialize in drainage, mostly underground work for the county road dept. Without god tools, and equipment our jobs would be alot more difficult.

Back