• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

firewood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boyce.b

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
handicapped individual looking to buy unsplit hard wood no bigger round than24" and no longer than 18" long.by the trailer or truck- depending on size of truck. I use the wood strictly for heat!:crazy2:thanks !

Ahhhh. I'm a grumpy old bastard, and even when I'm using my phone I don't use the browsing apps. I dislike sites that force you to their mobile sites, too. I have enough patience to zoom in and out, pan sideways, whatever, but I don't want someone "making my life easier" by taking stuff away. I didn't know it did that. You never know where you're going to learn something, you made today a great day!
Thanks.

On my phone if you hold screen upright it doesn't show some info such as location but if you rotate screen longways it does. This is the only forum ive noticed it on.

On my phone if you hold screen upright it doesn't show some info such as location but if you rotate screen longways it does. This is the only forum ive noticed it on.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????What????????

Boyce,
If there is a local tree service guy near you I would suggest you find out where their yard is and go there. Ask who is the owner or Forman, make sure you go with some tree service fuel....beer.
Let the owner know you'd be happy to pay for fuel or some beer if they dropped you off a load of small rounds. I bet you would find some firewood that way. Or better yet, go to the local Stihl dealership and ask him who has a yard local to you and ask which tree service guy you should reach out to. The dealership knows who the good guys are. Bring the dealership guys a box of coffee and donuts. No tree service fuel for the counter help while working.
Make sure your yard is accessible to a large beat to **** 2 wheel drive dump truck or boom truck after a good rainfall. The drivers hate the hassle of dumping in yards they can't maneuver in and out of. And they will fark up your lawn good if they can or have to.
Best of luck. If you were near me I'd hook you up quick.

I use an iPhone and it does the same thing with most apps, including AS. From what I have been told (true or not), apps are designed to be use with a phone in one of the two possible displays positions (vertical or horizontal), but not necessarily both. So you lose the view of much of the data in one view or the other. I was going to download TapTalk until I read in their disclaimer that they actively share not only all of your personal demographic info, but market all of your photos too. That's all I needed to read. Like previously suggested, Tree Service/Lawn Care companies often have to pay to dispose of wood in landfills and are happy to get rid of some of it for free (even delivered). Even the companies that re-sell it for firewood seem to quickly have way more than they can process or deal with the storage of at one time. Best of luck in your search!

Latest posts

Back