Firewwood where to find it

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the bushes that come write up to the road edge. Most land owners wont mind if you just clean up the dead fallen stuff. But you do get some that are worried about liability.
Bring them a little appreciation gift after each cutting season like a bottle of whiskey or gift card to a coffee shop and they are happy as pig in poo.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

all i have to do is just keep an eye out, walk my street (1/2 mile long) it rains oak here constantly. this other day just across from my place. heard it come down. busted up corner of their drive. they had a guy cut it up and curb it. i went over and got it all... oak. about a cord of firewood. cut up all i could last nite, rest is chunks needing to be split...
P7170001.JPGP7170002.JPGP7170003.JPG

Follow the line clearing crews around. In my area, cords and cords of dead oak being given away after the trees died from gypsy moths. Line crew came in to protect the power lines from damage.
If it to dead it can caught on fire.I did had to call fire dept dicht on fire it was to dead

I not from PA I from portland mi and I do not no who gunny is

I like the bushes that come write up to the road edge. Most land owners wont mind if you just clean up the dead fallen stuff. But you do get some that are worried about liability.
Bring them a little appreciation gift after each cutting season like a bottle of whiskey or gift card to a coffee shop and they are happy as pig in poo.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I offer to sign 'hold harmless' agreements. That one got me a 2 acre clear cut. I had been working on the owner for a month until I offered that. .

Latest posts

Back