• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy First milling saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulB84

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for something in the 85cc+ range. $250-500 depending on what it is and what it needs.

Would prefer ready to run or minor issues only but could be persuaded to take on the right project.

Thanks

Paul

if its just for milling you wont 90+cc and ya id go for that 2095 or a 395xp or a good 2100xp I like the 2100xp lots of oil for the 36in bar:rock:

Have a Stihl 051, 89cc, in great condition, torquey and ready to cut for 275 plus shipping.
39 inch bar and milling chain for additional 50 plus shipping.
Shown in my avatar. More pics if interested.

Wow, thank you guys for all the responses. I'm afraid my eyes may have been bigger than my stomach (wallet).

Sorry to waste your time. I just dropped coin on a modded 460 and a minty ms250 for play. CAD bit hard last week. Once the piggy bank is glued back together I'll revisit this.

Back