Fiskars Hookaroon

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marine5068

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Just got my Hookarook yesterday.
Works awesome and just like most of you all posted, "I should have bought one years ago".
Back saver and makes unloading the trailer easier too.
I also have a Logrite 60" cant hook for moving logs and big rounds as well as two log tongs for lifting and dragging out smaller logs/ trees.
Got it covered for hand log tools now.
Fiskars Pickaroon1.jpg Fiskars Pickaroon3.jpg

Ah............you mentioned unloading trucks. Look at this bad boy I made. I replaced the tips on the two Logrite hookaroons I have and couldn't just throw the tips so I made one with a long handle View attachment 817632View attachment 817633

Where did you sget those replacement tips? I have wanted to replace my logrite tip with similar. Then I lost my short Stihl hookaroon. Looked for a month no go so last week I bought a new one $78. Today returning from burning brush piles, unloading truck and find two stihl hookaroons laying side by side !!

Does nobody else use a load handler for unloading trucks/trailers?

Where did you sget those replacement tips? I have wanted to replace my logrite tip with similar. Then I lost my short Stihl hookaroon. Looked for a month no go so last week I bought a new one $78. Today returning from burning brush piles, unloading truck and find two stihl hookaroons laying side by side !!

Here ya go, direct from LogRite. $12.50 each

https://logrite.com/Item/hookaroon-points

If you decide to order, call them or email. Should be able to get a much better shipping rate than the website will show.
Already got them, shipping was a little steep but what are you going to do?

Just got my Hookarook yesterday.
Works awesome and just like most of you all posted, "I should have bought one years ago".
Back saver and makes unloading the trailer easier too.
I also have a Logrite 60" cant hook for moving logs and big rounds as well as two log tongs for lifting and dragging out smaller logs/ trees.
Got it covered for hand log tools now.
View attachment 817166 View attachment 817167
Where did you order this from?

My fiskers got ran over by track style skid steer yesterday in the dirt and survived. Alittle scratched up but still works perfect.

My logrite 36" was left propped against some weeds a bit close to a fire the first year I had it. Burned off the handle covering and put a bend it. Still using it after a bit of straightening. I ordered the new point today to replace the 'spike' type.

I’ve thought about it. Do they still sell them? If so how much.
No idea. Got mine years ago for $20 from someone who got it as a birthday gift and thought it was a joke. If it wasn't cheap I wouldn't have taken the risk because it looks a bit like a gimmick. But, to my surprise, it works.

*edit* just checked, looks like they are still going:
www.loadhandler.com
1-2-3-1.gif

My logrite 36" was left propped against some weeds a bit close to a fire the first year I had it. Burned off the handle covering and put a bend it. Still using it after a bit of straightening. I ordered the new point today to replace the 'spike' type.
My 16yr old nephew was up from Georgia last spring. We split a lot of wood. He sat my number 2 fiskers hook against the splitter to grab another round to split. It got against the muffler and bubbled the orange coating. He was upset but I told him it's fine. and it was. Just like you had stippled it . Great grip!

Back