• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Flywheel for 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy.barrows3

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi I have been searching for about 2 months now and haven't been able to find an OEM flywheel for my 064. Older style (P/N ending 1204) if anyone could help me find one that would be excellent! Thanks, billy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1204 flywheel goes with the cdic ignition...I think I have one at home, ill check tonight and post pics if you don't find one before then.

Here's mine...it has both part numbers stamped on it but it's keyed for the cdic. I checked it with a 1201 and one with the dual keyways and the keyways are not the same. This one lined up with the "p". On the dual keyway flywheel I had.
image.jpg

How much for the flywheel? Either one would do. Kind of new to the saw game. I just rebuilt the 064. Do either of you have a coil to go with them as well or no? If not I'll still take one.

so you need a coil too? in my opinion, if I were you...id look for a used 0000 400 1300 coil and a 1122 400 1203 flywheel.

That i,m not sure of somebody with knowledge should chime in on that i,m not sure there was a few combos that did

Okay how much for the flywheel tho. That was the original flywheel on the saw. So which coil will I need and does anybody have one for that flywheel?

Latest posts

Back