Flywheel inertia splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the reason you put it outside. 100ft. away from the house.
Then all you do is melt the stove. Learning can be expensive.

django's last post was in March 2008 and he last visit was July 2009. I highly doubt he will be around anytime soon. It's too bad because he was a wealth of knowledge.

Bill

Yup, been a while since I visited, been ridiculously busy, (spending money, not making it) Great website though.
As far as any dimensions/prints on the splitter, sorry you are on your own.
There is great potential for personal injury. It's like splitting with dynamite.

Yup, been a while since I visited, been ridiculously busy, (spending money, not making it) Great website though.
As far as any dimensions/prints on the splitter, sorry you are on your own.
There is great potential for personal injury. It's like splitting with dynamite.

Hello django,

I sincerely welcome you back. I really enjoyed our exchanges. Your mechanical skills are top notch. I miss the old crew that was around when this thread began. I have to say it was a bit more fun back then.

On a side note last winter I put up a video you would get a good laugh at. I was a bit faster than the flywheel but I did not have the duration.

Bill

Hey guys, what is an inertia splitter. The best splitter I ever had was a Bliss (spelling). It was made by a guy in VA. It had a blade that cut in both directions and would snip branchs a foot thick into fire place length like tooth picks, Joe.

Latest posts

Back