Flywheel puller

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt,
Any ideas on what size the big husky's use ? Just in case.
A

Hmm, not to shure havent done any huskys with that particular puller. Where's SawTroll with the thread sizes? LOL

I'm guessing they have no idea what stihls their puller fits. I would look on ebay for a stihl flywheel puller, get the thread sizes, and go form there. The two sizes offered on these are common on a LOT of stihl saws. I'm pretty sure the 066 takes the same as the 044, etc.

The 22X 1.5 will fit the 066 and MS660 and all Stihl saws smaller than them. The bigger end with the 26X 1.5 is for saws bigger than the 066 in general but some of the older Stihl`s with the horizontal cylinders may or may not fit.
Pioneerguy600

The 22X 1.5 will fit the 066 and MS660 and all Stihl saws smaller than them. The bigger end with the 26X 1.5 is for saws bigger than the 066 in general but some of the older Stihl`s with the horizontal cylinders may or may not fit.
Pioneerguy600

Jerry,
Any ideas on the Husky sizes ? 385/395 in particular.
Thanks
A

I should show the seller this thread? LOL

made him 6 or so sales.

This puller is the same as two Stihl OEM pullers. Check your Service Manuals to see which end to use.

1106 890 4510 - 1.5mm pitch, 26mm diameter

1110 890 4500 - 1.5mm pitch, 22mm diameter

Back