Foley Engines in Worcester, MA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarquisTree

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Has anyone had any unsatisfactory business dealings with this company? If so please PM me. Any information is greatly appreciated as it may help with an ongoing legal matter.

Hey Marquis, check out sail net dot com. If I remember right, I recall reading a thread or two there awhile back about a couple of people that had had some grief with that outfit. Might have also been another sailing forum.

I called about a month ago for a 3 cyl. john deere engine exchange. they were more than the john deere dealer and that was sending them my core!

Thanks for all of your PMs between the response here and at TB we have some good information moving forward If there is anyone else please pm me. Don't be worried about their sales form, sharing facts is not defamation.

It is a strange paragraph at the bottom of their sales slips.
Most places you deal with have something about there limits of liability or there return policy, Foley only talked about you not disparaging then and where and how you can sue them .
Once our legal issues are resolved I can share the experiences we had doing business with Foley engines. I thank everyone who has shared their past dealings with them and ask if there is aanyone else please pm me.

Most places you deal with have something about there limits of liability or there return policy, Foley only talked about you not disparaging then and where and how you can sue them .

Wow, talk about red flags if you are thinking about dealing with them. They must of had a lot of unhappy customers for them to put something like that on their sales slips. You think they would want to change the reason people are bad mouthing them instead.:bang:

foley engines

opened the mail yesterday and there was a questionaire from foley's survey company requesting feedback about past experience. there was no place in the survey about need to dispatch predator drones or f16's. what a shame.

Back