footlocking

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
footlock

This is my first time responding to this site & I have found it to be an excelent source on information. Here's my two cents worth: I agree with Treeman82, the "PANTIN" foot ascender is an excelent tool for getting up there. For more information on the Pantin, go to (wtsherrill.com), item number #24048 or page 36 in the 2004 master catalog, costs $55.00. Check it out , it's cool stuff ;) .

i love my Pantin, if there is gonna be alot of up and down work, it rocks. i do worry about wearing it in the tree all of the time though, i'm afraid this might cause excessive wear.

left over right,right over left does'nt really matter if your lock is true stay with what works for you .for me its all in the rythum Ilearned allot from watching Chisolm

Originally posted by roachy
left over right,right over left does'nt really matter if your lock is true stay with what works for you .for me its all in the rythum Ilearned allot from watching Chisolm

OK, the rythym and kienesthetic attention. Wish some one had mpgs of movements with successful climbers, any around?

Jack

Latest posts

Back