For: Treeclimber165

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's End It

I dont want to do this anymore(the arguing) because its a waste of everyone's time. David...I did call you a moron and I apoligize for that. It was stated in a bit of haste. I seriously say this with all genuiness when I say thank you David(and all else who helped) for giving me your suggestions and expertise.

At no time have I stated that I know everything about tree work. I have said that I know very much about business operatives and business managment because I do. Its all text book knowledge and no trial so its time for me to apply what I have learned in books to a market in which I take much interest in(aboriculture). I believe that these have been mistaken for each other because I readily admit that I know little about tree work but I have gained a very good knowledge of it these past two weeks just from the wisdom shed upon by me by these members. I did not mean to imply that I knew more than I really did about this if thats how it has been taken.

I am the student and you guys are the teachers. I'm Anikan and your Obi-Wan. Your Michael Jackson and I'm Tito(Not the best analogy but humerous however).

I wish the war of words would just end so we could spend more time talking about the business. I mean the name of this forum is "Commercial Tree Care and Climbing." Lets talk about that instead of these foolish nonsensical demotions.

Brian, I promise to keep the attitude in check. I just beefed up because I was taught to never take anyone's abusive verbage. When I get verbally attacked I have a tendancy for it. I apoligize as well.

My main objectives on this prestigious forum are as follows...
1. Obtain copious amounts of knowledge from the most experienced arborists in North America.
2. Give input on any query of a field that I have knowledge in.
3. Make a few local contacts.
4. Make some good hearted arborist friends.
5. Have fun!
Nothing can replace the things that you members teach me because books aren't interactive and dont answer questions.
Now I'm going to step off my soap box now.....and shred it up with a chainsaw!:p
Till next time......

Last edited:
forrest
you must learn the nature of the beast your dealing with. tree men are some of the most sarcastic quick witted people out there.
its another way to judge a tree mans experiance level. if he's quick with the abuse he's been around tree work for a while and he should be good.
so when you go to hire your first climber. at the interview if he tells you how he likes his coffee, then tries to steal your wife. i'd say hire him, he knows his stuff.

DDM,
I looked at nothern tools price at 269, why not go with a sponsor at $244? http://opecenter.com/viewitem.php?id=307 I don't know Dennis', walkers saw shop or Sherrills prices, but this is so frusterating to me. If you use local guys, I understand. If you shop online and your main goal is the best price and good service, why don't you try them out.

This is the main reason you even have arboristsite guys.

I want my sponsors to be satisfied and I want you to enjoy this site for a long time, you guys understand?

I wonder why I don't allow other sites banned? I think this is a banner reason.:confused:

Darin, I was not Have not Purchased a saw. I wasnt even a where that OPE sold saws i was just posting what i saw lying on my desk Had i been Researching to purchase one i would have Checked with OPE & Sherrill. I wasnt attempting to Remove business from the sponsors.

Besides I only run Stihl :p

Understood, I am just trying my best to help the guys who provide you this forum. They also provide for me. So yes, I am bias. Please forgive me if I sounded rude or too firm. I was just frusterated.

I Understand I'll keep that in mind. Besides the saws northern were selling are factory reconditioned.If anyone ever asks where to purchase books I.E. Tree climbers companion I always send them to Sherrill. No offense taken. :blob2:

I need to retract my statement too. OPE's price is 344. Duh!!!! But for a new price this is still excellent.

BTW- those re-cons are from when they had all the early problems. They probably don't have vented fuel tanks. You may ask before you buy. If they don't, don't waste your time. It will be 269 bucks of crap.

Latest posts

Back