Found a couple old saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purcell

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi guys found a couple saws under my deceased dads bench they been there a while. Ones an old craftsman with a 12 inch bar and the one I'm curious about is a old McCulloch 2-10 has great compression and spark went to put some fuel in it a few minutes ago (I know 2:00 in the morning and I'm playing with saws) and forgot I left the fuel jug in the trailor up in the woods. I suppose after I post this I'll mix up a new jug and see if it starts. My question is what is thew cc of this old saw the compression feels like its in the 50cc range. It needs a new top handle as I cant find it around anywhere. Are these handles availible? Thats all for now time to mix some fuel

well that didnt go well. I spilled gas all over my pants. Then the rope broke after the 8th pull. (I have some new recoil rope here :) but wont mess with it any more tonite. Need a shower. Hope some 1 can tell me the cc's of this
thing.

it's a fine old saw, loud as can be, but fine. parts from a 1-10 through 10-10 will interchange I believe, handles I'm 99.99% certain of.

fix er up, and enjoy the machine. the 10 series machines are about as tough as they get, short of an XL12.

Lawn Masters said:
it's a fine old saw, loud as can be, but fine. parts from a 1-10 through 10-10 will interchange I believe, handles I'm 99.99% certain of.

fix er up, and enjoy the machine. the 10 series machines are about as tough as they get, short of an XL12.

The only thing that limits handle interchange is that right hand pull handles won't interchange with the left hand pull ones.

I have plenty of the correct handles and other 10 series mac parts should you need anything.

Back