Found old cylinder kits

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cut4fun

Faster is Better
Reaction score
I was about half hour drive from the house today and spotted a small chainsaw shop. Went in and was just browsing around and spotted 1 Stihl 038-038c cylinder kit and 2 Poulan XXV cylinder kits covered in dust in boxes. The brand name on the boxes was something like Tamoeco or something similar to that. All I know for sure was the first letter was a T and then cylinder kits after the name brand on box. Dont know if these are hard to find or if anyone needs them, but I thought I would let you all know if someone needs me to check into it futher for them.

Tecomec, not sure on availability, but I think they are still in production, so they likely aren't too hard to find. I could be wrong, but I believe they are still making those kits.

Just when I thought I found something.:clap: Oh well the prices still seem right. The stihl 038-038c was $60 and the 2 poulans xxv was $30. Just seemed like real good prices for cylinder kits. Thanks for update, Not hard to find.

Back