Four Man GTG... Got my Arse Kicked.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
Lol, got my ass kicked by a stock MS260, I was using my 372 BB at a four man Woodtick GTG.
Now here come the excuses, dude with the 260 got the 12" spruce tip, while I got the 18" butt, plus I had to cut over with the 18" bar I was using, plus I had to cut at shoulder height plus I didnt hear the guy say go!
As a result, I got beat by three hundreth of a second.
It was three cut, two down, one up. My cut was about 39 seconds. The other two wood ticks with an 044 and 365, came in about 44 seconds, depending upon which end the stick they got on.
It was fun though, and would like to have more, but maybe a bit more profesh next time with some 10X10 can't or would that be like coming across like a know it all? Lol
I don't know about you guys, but I think I ended up on the fuzzy end of the lolipop!

Did Putin send Russian hookers again? Did he send the 7ft one with one leg named Peggy? That ***** was crazy. . . word has it she woke up with some logger named John and used one of saws he kept in bed to sawr it off...
Either way it sounds like a good time. . . sorry your 372 got spanked by a stock stihl 026. . . next time pull the fire alarm right at the beginning of his cuts. . .he will scurry away like a scaird rat and you will win by default.

A couple of things happened here today. I dropped a 16' logging chain down my chimney while I was trying to clean it.
The upside was I delivered a half cord to one of my best customers, but I'm not sure where she hid the ckeque yet.
Woman are very trustworthy. and I don't say that in jest.

[QUOTE="Gypo Logger, post:
Woman are very trustworthy.[/QUOTE]
I noticed you said "Woman" and not "Women". . . I thought that at one point. . . but then my first 3 kids looked just like Mr Berg who delivered residential diary products for TwinPines. . .

Latest posts

Back