Frazer Rototiller

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tickhound93

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I know this ain't the right place, mods can move to appropriate forum if they want, but I just found 2 old Frazer rototillers in the scrap heap at my new house. Anyone familiar with them? They look so cool I gotta do something with them. One is stuck. One is free. Thanks

Like this?
image.png

if i remember correctly the case above is all hydraulic ran no transmission just hydraulic motors to drive the wheels

Check out a Holder tractor, articulating 4WD.
I've been looking for a Holder for years... hard to find.. they are really cool!

How's this for an old tiller.. Ariens with a Ariens branded Wisconsin motor.. It wasn't a "you suck" deal, valves were seized, magneto was rusted, carb was gummed, but I had it running in a day.. replaced all the seals and gave it a coat of Allis Chalmers orange paint... It can sit all winter and it usually fires up on the first pull. Wet clutches, no belts, and a HEAVY duty chain drive.. No matter what you pay, you just can't get a tiller built like these old ones at any price.

IMG_6279sm.jpg

Latest posts

Back