free kioritz echoo 900 evl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonorachainsaw

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
my friend gave me this chainsaw and it didnt run it had a bad ground and the flywheel had rust on it so i fix that and she runs again does any one have info on this model the serial nunber is 0004521

One of my all time favorite saws.

It is a heavy hitter, a bulletproof stumping saw.

With a 36" bar with full comp chain and full of fluids mine weighs 28lbs. I have some longer bars too and it pulls their chains with authority.

I have the factory service manuel so if you have any questions I'll look it up for you.

Mr. HE:cool:

well im hopeing that i can find a engine cover for the 900 evl it came to me with out the cover and i was told the saw needs the cover to keep it cool

thats the one i need do you have one or know ho does

ok i will see if i can locate one of them have two echo sources here in my area that have old stock so i will see what i can find out

oh i went ahead and deleted my post so this is going to look funny to others i just dont want echo to say dont post stuff from there site etc..

but i had to see what the part yuou need was thats why i posted that image url

part # 10151414731 was 10151414730 i will look and see what i can find out for you that part is obsolete part google only shows 1 site found with that part # and they have it listed as nla but now google will index this thread when someone types in that part # it will bring up this thread as a source

i got ways of finding things like this it just takes time cause i go thru alot of channels to track one down if one is available i can smell it out lol

so we have the part # now we just have to see where one is laying at

calvin

Last edited:
just fpund put that the muffler is broken bedind the mane bracket so ill be looking for one of those two but the saw runs great just a couple of adjustments to the carb and ill be set when i get my piston cover hopefully thanx to Calvin

There was a real nice looking CS-900EVL that went on eBay, just this last week. Some parts are still available for them through Echo. I just helped a fellow member here get most of what he was looking for through my friends dealership.

There is a cylinder cover listed in ebay stores right now.

Forgot to add that this is a well built very torquey saw.

Last edited:
Yep that one that went on ebay this week sure did look like a nice one. The guy getting that one is a lucky fella!

Yep those 900's seem kinda far and in between, and I will be glad to be getting those few bits for mine.

Mine is missing all the chainbrake parts if anyone stumbles across them I would be interested.

I also seen that cover the OP seeks so he better snatch it up if he needs it.

Mine is missing all the chainbrake parts if anyone stumbles across them I would be interested.

QUOTE]

That thing is a chainbrake?! I thought those things were supposed to move when you pus them.:greenchainsaw:

QUOTE]

That thing is a chainbrake?! I thought those things were supposed to move when you pus them.:greenchainsaw:

Not all of them had chain brakes, some just had the handgard. Hard to tell by just looking at them though as they both used the same handgard handle.

Back