• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell FREE Poulan micro xxv

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihlbillie

Hillbilly Deluxe
Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Poulan micro xxv for free. Has compression and runs with gas down the carb. Missing parts. Saw was run over at some point lol. Pm if interested.

I have the deluxe model with no AV, but this is a real deal countervibe!! These saws were pretty high tech performers in their day! Hope it goes to a good home and is turned into runner. Some oil parts check valve are NLA, does the OP know if this one had a functioning oiler? I need a set of crank seals for mine but won't put my hand up for this saw. It should go to someone who will use it and is in need. They go well and have enough grunt.

The funny thing most folks look at it as a toss away saw and from a mechanic trying to make money it is. The sad thing they were a darn good saw. I will never forget the day I watch an old sow rooting mine around in the mud. We had been working on a hog shed and left it inside. Forgot about and turned the sows in there. Darned old sow found it and treated is as a toy. Still ran like a top

Latest posts

Back