FreeHeat Machine

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjf85

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have been a member here for a year or so great site I bought and installed a freeheat machine in Dec. 05 with the help of a friend from Va. I have not heard these owbs mentioned here they are made here in SOUTH in Tenn. by the same co. that made the old Fisher woodstoves I have not bought any propane in two years I got brave in back in Nov. and turned the breaker off for my hot water heater the brazed plate exchanger sitting on top of the hot water heater is doing its thing we installed this thing in less than 24 hours including renting a backhoe and digging the trench we were about to kill each other in about the 21 hour but this thing is great they have a job ready package with everything both heat exchanges pex insulation etc. I was heating with a buckstove insert up until the install have since took it out and we do use the fireplace from time to time but anybody looking for a owb should check them out my wife even loves it I had several old McCulloch chainsaws including the Pro Mac Daddy 800 and an old rams splitter this thing has really worked out well. Stay Warm Kip

Dancan, he means the first one, I have one too and it has been a pleasure working with the folks there.
I started looking for an OWB last spring and these people are only about an hour from my place. There is one sales guy there who has been selling OWB's since the 1970's and everyone seems to know what they are talking about.
I was very honest with them, I wasn't going to come over with this much coin to someone 1000's of miles away, if anything went wrong. I wanted to be able to drive to the company headquarters and get in somebody's :censored: . So far that trip has been unnecessary :clap:
This is not a sales pitch for them, just my experience.

Gap Goat

Latest posts

Back