• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell FS: Brand New Echo 271T Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mh9162013

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
SOLD

I am thinking about selling my shelf queen Echo 271T. It's brand new and has never been removed from the box (the box is still sealed.

Attached is a picture of the box on the Letgo app. I'm asking for $270 + actually cost of shipping.

Special note to the future buyer: Before shipping, I'd like to open the box to confirm it's complete and undamaged. When I say it's never been opened, I'm not kidding.

Looking to sell to USA buyers only and I accept Paypal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190402-175251.png
    Screenshot_20190402-175251.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 54
Looks like the best price on ebay is 285.99 shipped.

Depending on how much shipping costs that's in the ball park.

Looks like the best price on ebay is 285.99 shipped.

Depending on how much shipping costs that's in the ball park.

That's what I was thinking. And of course, the $250 price is negotiable...

I am thinking about selling my shelf queen Echo 271T. It's brand new and has never been removed from the box (the box is still sealed.

Attached is a picture of the box on the Letgo app. I'm asking for $270 + actually cost of shipping.

Special note to the future buyer: Before shipping, I'd like to open the box to confirm it's complete and undamaged. When I say it's never been opened, I'm not kidding.

Looking to sell to USA buyers only and I accept Paypal.

Why would you not check it before someone pays rather than before shipping? Then you could provide some actual pictures of the saw. Just seeing a picture of a box doesn't go far towards raising buyer's comfort levels.

Why would you not check it before someone pays rather than before shipping? Then you could provide some actual pictures of the saw. Just seeing a picture of a box doesn't go far towards raising buyer's comfort levels.

Because it has value to me as a never opened package. I don't want to open it, then not sell it.

Back