• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS carlton chisel chain loops 8 total new and 1 time sharpened

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o8f150

Tree Freak
Reaction score
all these loops are carlton chisel chain in 50 gauge,,3/8 standard non safety,,,, the 3 in the pic is 60 drive links and all 3 are new,,never touched wood,,,, the other 5,,only have 4 pictured but you will get 5 loops,,,, is 72 drive links,, these 5 are 1 time sharpened,,,,,,,, i have no use for these loops,,,, now heres the deal,,,this is my asking prices and that includes the shipping to the lower 48,,,,,,, 40.00 for the 60 driver loops and 60 for the 72 drive loops,,,, buy them all for 90 shipped to the lower 40,,,,,, now here is what i am going to do,,,,,, if i sell both sets i WILL donate 50 of it to the tbone fund raiser to help him out,,,, so buy them all to help me to get them out of my way and to help him ,, can be paid paypal as a gift or by snail mail,,,,,, I WILL HAVE THEM OUT THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY BY USPS PRIORITY!!!!!! thanks for looking

IMG_0530.jpgIMG_0531.jpg

I still have them 041,,,, here is my email addy if you can't get back on here for some reason,,,,,,, [email protected]
john is a good man,,,, I just want to help as much as I can
yep john,,, we are a tad crazy

Last edited:
since I have no takers so far,,,, then kiss my tail,,,,,,,,,,,JK,,,,,,,, this is what I am going to do,,,,, anything over the shipping costs will go to john,,,, the shipping will be about 12 or so to the lower 48,,,,, I will kick in the couple of bucks so I will be sending 80 in,,,,,,,,,,

going to leave this open for a bit,,,,, but the chains are sold pending payment,,,,, 80.00 of the 90 will be going to john

Back