FS:Nice Stihl Lightning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hate to do this.
Saw runs, only mechanical thing wrong with it is the tank has a leak where the gasket is, I have a new gasket included along with in tank fuel line but will probably need sealer on the new gasket to stop the leak(its hard to stop the leaks on these for some reason).

Cosmetic problems, Small crack in top cover, hardly notice it. Muffler deflector is rusty and a little bent, if its a big deal i can throw in a brand new muffler for the right price. The handle bar is bent a little bit, not much just shoved toward the rear of the saw a little bit. A little bit of corrosion on the bottom of the saw. not much but a little bit.

No stripped screws, all the governor linkage is there, no broken starter cover fins, sprocket cover is in nice shape, nice 404 sprocket, 30" hard nosed bar, good handle rubber, no slop in throttle shaft, good air cleaners, completely new ignition with points.
Saw has seen little use, lots of origional paint left on it, piston and cylinder look like new.

Im not sure on what its worth, shoot me a serious offer and we will work from there.

[email protected]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back