FS: Poulan 1800 trim saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike mandry

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Anyone have any interest in this litle sucker ??

It has a near new, sharp, 18" bar & chain. I just rebuilt the carb & replaced the air cleaner. & it has been cleaned up pretty good.

Starts runs & cuts good for what it is. Of course Im not thrilled with the 18" bar, but thats the way I got it.

I'll put it on ebay in a few days if no one is interested.

I can ship it UPS at a reduced rate. I get a big discount where I work. Im guessing that I can ship it for $10 or less.

How much you want for it? I dont mind the little poulans without AV.

Last edited:
Little Poulan

I bought one of these to clean up after hurricane Alicia hit Houston in '83 or so. I had to replace the gas line and filter now and then, mostly because of sitting, I think, but I kept it running until after I moved to NC in '96! It never really died, just needed new gas line and carb cleaning. I had gotten something else, bugger, so gave the green one away. All in all, it was a good little unit. In those days I did very little sharpening but it kept on chugging along. Not a great amount of work, just cleaning up yards and firewood at my cabin, but amazing for the $99 it cost! I gave it away to someone who daid they'd clean it up.

What's more amazing is that we can still buy saws for about the same price more than 20 years later. I've moved on to an MS250, 029, Timberbear, and Vermeer splitter because we heat with wood now, but I remember the little Poulan favorably.

No saw yet.

Havent heard from you in awhile and you havent returned my emails asking about saw being sent out. But I see you on the site here most of the time. So I was wondering if the poulan 1800 has been mailed out yet and if you have a tracking number for same? Getting alittle worried on this end. Maybe the saw is still looking for its NEW home.

Latest posts

Back