FTA is Tree and Stump, what is his other name?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He must be one the contractors that the ummm adminitration hired to go out and prove ummm whatever it is they're trying to prove.

I guess things are pretty good for him the other handful of axe men out trying to create an oil sand bubble, but I don't see any leaps and bounds coming for the economy because of it. Oh but wait, now he's leaked it all to the public so he'll prolly end up getting fired as a security risk.

I was curious, I have to be honest now, i felt good today, but now kinda dumb because i just wasted about 10 minutes trying to figure out what this post was about.

:sucks:

i just wasted about 10 minutes trying to figure out what this post was about.

:sucks:

Phui.... And I thought it was just me. I realize I'm just a Swede (!) and dont get the full hang of all expressions, but his post just didn't make any sense to me. Glad I was not the only one.......:msp_w00t:

There's not a single post or reply in this thread that makes any sense, not even in Svenska.

Oh, thanks guys! Well, it's not really Jul (Christmas) yet. Right now most of of the Swedes are fishing and cooking Crayfish. That's a big issue here in august. Here's a picture from this weekend.
(I suppose this is totally out of topic, sorry for that.)
View attachment 308893

Just messing with a fellow Swede!
Jeff :tongue2:

Latest posts

Back