Fuel line too soft?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no grub screw, with the carter key out you can blow thru it , going to try it when weather clears, thanks for the replies i'll let you know if this was my problem, I know it at least one problem .

no grub screw, with the carter key out you can blow thru it , going to try it when weather clears, thanks for the replies i'll let you know if this was my problem, I know it at least one problem .
well didn't fix it , runs good until you put in the wood , will cut about 4" start slowing down and die, have to choke it to get it too start but can't get it to idle. will change filter and line, and may put kit in carb.

may have found problem, decided to take muffler off and look at piston and cylinder, both perfect, but noticed outlet on muffler was nearly completely closed. so pried it out where there is an that air flows through freely. my theory is that when muffler heated up it was closing enough to shut saw down. i haven't tried it yet , and I'm trying to stay , busy as i'm going for a second lung biospyin a couple hours. outlet metal was actually touching for most part, looks like someone was trying to open deflector and at same time closed outlet, ( hard to describe)

Back