Fuel Prices

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So

Originally posted by ROLLACOSTA
if you had voted for a president who would have stopped bombing the **** out of iraq feul prices would have probably gone down ;) i have no sympathy for ya..go on bite back some body :D

What's petro going for in the U.K. these days? :D

I filled up at 1.99 the other day, any where close to that? :p

Originally posted by Koa Man
So Newfie, you finally admitted you are the cause of all these rising diesel prices. :laugh:

Silly me, I thought we had gone to war for cheap oil.

Veggie oil? You want fries with that 550?:D

I'm going to invent a motorcycle that runs off water, never needs oiled or maintainence and never needs any tires replaced on it EVER.

And then I woke up...

Originally posted by Toddppm
I filled up my diesel at $2.31 the other day.

Koa , is the dealer going to ship that truck to you for free?

No, I was going to ask you if you minded doing me a small favor and driving it to Oakland for me and getting it on the boat.:D

Shipping is going to add about another $4000-4500 to the cost. Another reason, Lucky You Live Hawaii.:rolleyes:

up and up

JCSJC the price is rising still

like i said earlier round our parts it £0.84 a litre i get that at $6.30 a gallon

so far iraq has not dropped the price....

jamie

Originally posted by Koa Man
No, I was going to ask you if you minded doing me a small favor and driving it to Oakland for me and getting it on the boat.:D

Shipping is going to add about another $4000-4500 to the cost. Another reason, Lucky You Live Hawaii.:rolleyes:

Well, I am supposed to be in San Diego in March:eek:

any gas cars run on l.p.g in the US ofA:confused: :confused: we used to pay 12c a litre for this petroleum by-product now everyones had a conversion its 48c a litre:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dave, bio is more than regular diesel :( Somebody from Roger's neck of the woods wrote an article in TCI about it maybe 2 years ago.

I just was out and diesel is $2.40 / gal at the cheap place around here. 87 self serve at the cheapo place is $2.24 / gal

Originally posted by Scars2prove-it
Diesel at the pumps is around $2.25 but I have it delivered for a lot less. Last ticket was around $1.60 a gallon for taxed diesel.

You dont have to add yellow dye to it do you?
You know Red & Yellow make Green Diesel..... :D

Originally posted by Nickrosis
:laugh:

We were quoted $15,000 for fuel tanks on site. That ain't happening unless there's a lease option. :eek:

Just Buy a Used Fuel Truck no storage tanks that way. :blob2:

Originally posted by DDM
Just Buy a Used Fuel Truck no storage tanks that way. :blob2:
We've got a truck that barely rolls that we've considered converting. Funny, actually, that it's fuel tank fell off on the road this summer. Fire dept cleaned it up and brought the fuel back for us. :D

Maybe it's a bad omen for it to be a fuel truck, though. :eek:

The fuel company gave us the tank and pump for free.
Really? How sweet is that! Who are you using? Do they get it back if you stop using them?

The fuel company gave us the tank and pump for free.

A couple of the petroleum companies here will provide a 300 gal tank as long as you buy a min. of 250 gals a month. I just checked on one this past weekend. Only problem was they did not have any tanks available. They could provide a 250 gal. plastic tank but I would need to get my own pump. Pumps are pretty cheap anyway. You can get a decent battery powered pump for around $150.

Latest posts

Back