• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Full wrap 357xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammy riddle

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hoping someone someone has one they want to see gone
Send me pm let me know what you got
Thks sammy

Lookin for a handle, or the whole saw? I've only seen a couple of wrap handle 357xp's...

I have one here, but don't want to sell it.
image.jpg

Sweet ride.

Bailey's claimed to have sold some at one time but not anymore
I run full wraps all the time had not to want them even on smaller saws

I found that handle on eBay and I gave a pretty penny for it. I think it came from Canada, and it's off a heated handle saw.

Sweet ride.

Bailey's claimed to have sold some at one time but not anymore
I run full wraps all the time had not to want them even on smaller saws

I remember seeing them on Bailey's site a couple years ago and wanted to get one but didn't want to spend the 80+ bucks they wanted for them.

I found them somewhere else too but can't remember where. I'll look and see if I can find the place that had them and let you know.

HD double dog set with roller chain catcher for my 357 was remarkably cheap at my local Husky dealer (GKS)... $9!

No, not a typo.... 9 bucks....

^^^Yes Sir^^^

When counting shipping, they were cheaper at my local dealer... :) I am still amazed at how cheap they are for what you get.. I see the same sets on Ebay for $25... Some parts on Ebay are ridiculously marked up

Thanks for the add'l pics Clint. I'm not usually a copy cat, but I like that setup. Just ordered the full wrap and big dogs from Partstree. Now I just need to find time to "freshen up" my 357xp. New seals, updated boot & clamp, defeat the auto decomp, clean up the cylinder some & new Caber Ring.

Back