*** Fundraiser *** Pioneer/Partner P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright boys, the 257/262 Raffle saw is winging its way to Ed as I type now. Ed is going to take possession of it and then send it on to the winner after the drawing. Whoever wins it, be assured, this is an angry little saw that likes to eat wood. It'll have some break-in time since I was only able to put about one hour run time on it.

Alright boys, the 257/262 Raffle saw is winging its way to Ed as I type now. Ed is going to take possession of it and then send it on to the winner after the drawing. Whoever wins it, be assured, this is an angry little saw that likes to eat wood. It'll have some break-in time since I was only able to put about one hour run time on it.

That is good news and a fine saw, you are to be admired for donating it for this worthy cause.
Pioneerguy600

Here is the 290 I'm donating for the cause...let's go guys I want to see 4K.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

These pictures are before I backed part way over it. Sounds like Mike is going to throw in a top handle that will put her back into working order.

Thanks Rod... that's awesome!! :bowdown::yourock:

...if they know Christ personally then this too shall pass...

^That sounds like a Mark Lowry video. For those of you who don't know him, he has spent time with the Gaither bunch, but is absolutely hilarious. Check him out on youtube or otherwise.

This is an absolutely fantastic outpouring on the part of the memebers here and those administering the event. It makes me smile to see all of this and reminds me that there are people out there who can do purely good things. Having worked around Fire/EMS/Law Enforcement for so long, you become calloused to helping people, as they frequently don't need it or don't appreciate it. It becomes "just a job." This, though, is truely what the Christmas spirit is about, whether you celebrate the holiday or not. It is a beautiful thing to see all of you reaching out to help someone you've never met or even heard of before this.

I pray that God blesses each of you and your's this holiday season and throughout your lives.

“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’" -Mathew 25:40

So what day did you say we were cutting wood Ed?...:D

to get in here is the link

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=yqx492ax5vaqy

here is the list so far

pioneerguy600
jimm
bobwright
mdavlee
steve nw wi
leeha
lwhaples
mastermind7864
mruppe
kam
jeepfz450
sprintcar
walt41
tlandrum2002
gorving
c4f
aussie1
stinkbait
brian13
diggersdad
wildman1024
daddy66
modifiedmark
jacob j
blsnelling
tomdcoker
gmax
oscar4883
super3
rudedog
lwn9186
petesoldsaw
atpchas
stihl-pioneer
brianvt
tonym
atvguns
thieroff
schmuck.k
caleath
outdoorlivin247
steve1
zombiechopper
nmman
wigglesworth
parrisw
john inglis
rarefish383
barneyrb
busmech
keen
art3312
01cummins
freehandslabber
kev1n
hunt'n'photos
jeff villwock
mheim1
fatguy
wkendlumberjak
nardoo
jockeydeuce
andyshine77
mr. Bow saw
work saw collector
jmeritt
stephen.c
mike311
thorcw
pastryguyhawii
longwood
redlinefever
scooterbum
cat-face-timber
kingdavey
burvol
randymac
edisto
srcarr52
harzack223
bigblockburris
ray benson
saw.dr
eccentric
psj/wi
moparman
Jpeterson09
cbfarmall
Signoflife
Mnsam
Bigbadbob
rut
lsco10
Madsaw
tallfarmboy
manyhobies
adkranger
propliner
boda 65
jjuday
billmartin
Roanoker494
HOSS
teddy.scout and misses
54stude
Litefoot
Haywire haywood
Belgian
OR-woodlot
k.c
Chris.j
mweba
bowtechmadman
diggers_dad
Rafterman27
Stihlverado
alaskanrocket
southbound
Tpagel
Wvshooter
mactodd
keep them coming guys!!
$3280?

Arrowhead, can you post a quick recap of this thread? what saws? the PP info? deadline? etc...

The saws are the Pioneer P62, Homelite xl12, Homelite Zip, JJ's hotrod Husky, and a ms290. Others have offered parts, services, and other cool things. It's been kinda hard to keep track of whats been offered. The drawing will be the evening of New Years Day, if that works for Fred (Stihlboy). He will be drawing the names.

I'm just amazed at the out pouring of support from this group of people. I want to add a prize as well. I have a Stihl 290 to add to the list, only thing it needs is the top handle, maybe someone can donate one of those to the cause and make it a complete saw. I had resurrected this saw after someone ran over it w/ a backhoe, then I promptly backed part way over it breaking the top handle again. Good luck whoever gets it...I'm thinkin it's cursed...I'll get a picture posted tomorrow.

The handle is in the mail.

The handle is in the mail.
Nice job you two !

AS members, keep those $10 chances coming in ! You'll feel great and one of these gifts might end up at your house !
Spread the word to members in the other forums that might not be aware of this !
There's some other swag donated too, I think, that I couldn't find. Maybe the next guy that reads this entire thread and sees them can bring them up to the foreground ?

IMG_3410.jpg

attachment.php

DSCN0515.jpg

PC070076.jpg

stuff002.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited:
Prize # X

This is an example of what I'm offering as a prize #X (number to be determined). The only catch is that if it would make your mother blush, I'm not going to cut it.

I'm having trouble showing the PDF...so, lets see if it will show if clicked on.

BTW....MODS.....I'm not selling these so please don't send me the the band camp!

Latest posts

Back