*** Fundraiser *** Pioneer/Partner P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihlboy,
Good on ya for helping out. If you need help with managing all this, let me know. One thing I would suggest is a once-a-day donation update. I think that would be satisfactory. Otherwise, you'll be tied to the PC all day.

ok here is the list so far

Pioneerguy600
JimM
BobWright
mdavlee
Steve NW WI
Leeha
lwhaples
mastermind7864
mruppe
kam
jeepfz450
sprintcar
Walt41
tlandrum2002
gorving
C4F
Aussie1
Stinkbait
brian13
diggersdad
Wildman1024
daddy66
Modifiedmark
Jacob J
Blsnelling
tomdcoker
gmax
oscar4883
super3
rudedog
lwn9186
petesoldsaw
atpchas
stihl-pioneer
BrianVT
TonyM
atvguns
thieroff
Schmuck.K
caleath
outdoorlivin247
steve1
zombiechopper
nmman
wigglesworth
parrisw
john inglis

Last edited:
Donation sent. As soon as I get back from church I'm gonna check out the shed to see if I can find something to donate as a runner up "gift". Some things that I can think of are (please note these things are not in the condition of the grand "gift") a Homelite 150, a 4ft crosscut saw, an old double bladed ax, hunting knife? Post ideas, or for that matter Christmas wishes, maybe someone has what you want, and they want to get it off the shelf.

Has a drawing date been picked, the first of the year? That gives me a little more time to think. Plus I've got some bids in on ebay of some neat things I really don't need that are just, "neat".

It makes me proud to be a member of this family. I see all of the old names in the list, but many are names I've never noticed before. That's what a family is all about, keep up the good work, Joe.

Money sent.... it's great that there are still people like you guys out there.

Come on boys. This is for a great cause. I know times are tough and sometimes we think we have it bad, but all it takes is to just look around.

Great job Ed and Fred.

Ed and Fred, that was a singing group in the fifties wern't it?

:dizzy::dizzy:

donation and prayers sent, that's a beautiful saw and a wonderful thing your doing for those people. your a good man!:clap:
kev1n

Good luck to those that have entered. Just go on and send it myway cause I have the . :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange: Thanks for all the work and sacrifice of time and saw. This is a real sacrifice. Cause I know how little time there is in a day. Hope this helps. PM on the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
to encourage larger donations pull 20 names out of the hat and award the prize to the the person with the most names pulled. If you don't get any duplicates, then award the prize to the first name pulled. If you do this I will throw $100 or more into the pot (10 entries). I am sure that many others here would do the same thing. It is a great saw and a great cause. You can't buy much of a saw for $100-$200 these days...

Interesting idea.

If there is interest, and it'll bring donations up, I'm willing to put in this XL12 into the raffle. Its in really nice condition, I think it was put away for lack of spark. So it needs a new fuel line, and has a no spark condition.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back