*** Fundraiser *** Pioneer/Partner P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about Arrowhead gives his friends a christmas card with the web address of this thread listed in it? Then they'll know that there is a nice christmas gift in store for them. Maybe the funds already collected can be included? The saws can move around after the fact. This isn't really about the saws anyway.

.....Unless I win the P-62......

how about arrowhead gives his friends a christmas card with the web address of this thread listed in it? Then they'll know that there is a nice christmas gift in store for them. Maybe the funds already collected can be included? The saws can move around after the fact. This isn't really about the saws anyway.

+2

How about Arrowhead gives his friends a christmas card with the web address of this thread listed in it?

Bob does not have a computer. I was thinking of possibly having them over for dinner one night, then showing them this thread. :)

Ed can take care of that stuff. Give and be thankful we aren't raising money for you or yours. There will be plenty of time to take a bow later.

I didn't see anyone taking a bow just asking that the money be there for Christmas, deal with the saw later.

Edit: as for the see the thread part if somone handed you 2 grand would you want to know where it came from? If they wanted they should be able to see the process.

Last edited:
I held a raffle awhile back for some close friends and the outpouring of support from the AS community was overwhelming to say the least.

I vote show them the thread.It'll make for some brighter days ahead that they may not have if things are that tight.

P.S. I'm lazy, so what are the prizes so far?

Yeah, sorry guys, I wasn't wanting to take a bow or give one to anyone else. I was just thinking that it would be nice if the folks got wind of this on Christmas.

Donations and PM sent. Glad to see how much these folks are being helped. I do hope I win that fantastic P62 though. Hope Randy (Rudedog) get's "2nd" and finaly obtains the XL12 he's being wanting too!:D

If you'd like a 3rd place prize I have a decent looking Homelite Zip I'd be willing to donate. It's complete and good shape, the outer part of the "muffler" was lost years ago, and one was fabricated up. Besides that it's a good clean saw, it's been sitting a while so I'll go through and do a full service on it before it leaves.

DSCN0515.jpg

DSCN0512.jpg

DSCN0503.jpg

DSCN0505.jpg

Donations and PM sent. Glad to see how much these folks are being helped. I do hope I win that fantastic P62 though. Hope Randy (Rudedog) get's "2nd" and finaly obtains the XL12 he's being wanting too!:D

Thanks! I'm loaded up with donations. Does make it fun that its for a good cause as opposed to my $10 a week Megamillions/Powerball obsession.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you'd like a 3rd place prize I have a decent looking Homelite Zip I'd be willing to donate. It's complete and good shape, the outer part of the "muffler" was lost years ago, and one was fabricated up. Besides that it's a good clean saw, it's been sitting a while so I'll go through and do a full service on it before it leaves.

Another very nice offer ! :bowdown:

DSCN0515.jpg

DSCN0512.jpg

DSCN0503.jpg

DSCN0505.jpg
Decent? That is a beautiful looking Zip!! Thanks for donating it!!:clap::clap::clap:
Cool looking saw.
If the winner want a used factory Muffler I can do that.
That would be awesome! :cheers:

As of now, they still no nothing of this fundraiser. I have thought of letting them know I'm doing something for them, but not give the details. I have been thinking about it 24/7. I think I will do the dinner thing, then tell them I want to show them something on the computer, then show them this thread. However it happens, they will know the money came from you guys, and extremely appreciative! They already know of AS, but call it "the chainsaw club" that I belong to. LOL I usually help him whenever he cuts wood and I have brought up AS a few times. Before he would let me muff mod his ms290 I had to convince him it was highly recommended by AS members. ;)

I think I will do the dinner thing, then tell them I want to show them something on the computer, then show them this thread.
I think that's a great idea. I would want to have at least some of the money on hand, like Saw Dr. suggested, and give it to them right when they realize what's going on.
Did you see the the tv show American Pickers last night when they gave the guy $5K ? That was really cool.

Last edited:
When you hear a story like this, it certainly makes you appreciate the little bit that you do have, full belly, warm house, good people to pass the time with....

Material possessions are just that....material, and can be replaced. I think it's a shame that people like Ed are the exception to the rule so many times.

This man needs the living **** repped out of him, it's the least we can do.:yourock:

Latest posts

Back