*** Fundraiser *** Pioneer/Partner P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mo Money

As many others have said this is a very kind and noble thing you gents are doing. Hats off to those who have donated the items and the money.

Donation and PM sent, thanks Steve.

Don't do that !
We don't want this thread to turn into: "He was doing a great thing here and he never got to see how it turned out."
Be careful. :D

Amen !!

Put the phone away boy,we don't need to read about you in the morning.

You all are truly inspiring…more than I have ever experienced in the Navy!! I wish more people in the world where like the folks here on AS! Donation sent! Please do not add me to the fundraiser. One team one fight!!! HOOYAH!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
to get in here is the link

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=yqx492ax5vaqy

here is the list so far

pioneerguy600
jimm
bobwright
mdavlee
steve nw wi
leeha
lwhaples
mastermind7864
mruppe
kam
jeepfz450
sprintcar
walt41
tlandrum2002
gorving
c4f
aussie1
stinkbait
brian13
diggersdad
wildman1024
daddy66
modifiedmark
jacob j
blsnelling
tomdcoker
gmax
oscar4883
super3
rudedog
lwn9186
petesoldsaw
atpchas
stihl-pioneer
brianvt
tonym
atvguns
thieroff
schmuck.k
caleath
outdoorlivin247
steve1
zombiechopper
nmman
wigglesworth
parrisw
john inglis
rarefish383
barneyrb
busmech
keen
art3312
01cummins
freehandslabber
kev1n
hunt'n'photos
jeff villwock
mheim1
fatguy
wkendlumberjak
nardoo
jockeydeuce
andyshine77
mr. Bow saw
work saw collector
jmeritt
stephen.c
mike311
thorcw
pastryguyhawii
longwood
redlinefever
scooterbum
cat-face-timber
kingdavey
burvol
randymac
edisto
srcarr52
harzack223
bigblockburris
ray benson
saw.dr
eccentric
psj/wi
moparman
Jpeterson09
cbfarmall
Signoflife
Mnsam
Bigbadbob

keep them coming guys!!
$2,280

Wow Ed, I just got wind of this raffle and I must say that I always thought you were a fantastic guy to deal with. Now I know what kind of person you are. That is a beautiful saw (I know, I own one myself) and is an amazing sacrifice for the betterment of others. You should be proud. I'm sending my donation right now. P.S., did I sell you that jug and piston?

Brendon.

Last edited:
WOW! This is a great idea and a great thread. I know what it's like to be out of work and not being able to keep a full time job. I know what it's like to be counting on the sale of a house and have it fall through! Times are tough all over!

That being said, I don't have any extra $$$$,,,, but I can donate a custom metal cut sign, up to 16 X 16 inches, to an AS member. I can cut just about anything. I will say that the content will have to pass my approval.
This sign will be cut on a CNC plasma cutter.

So...keep those $10.00 entries coming!

The guys doing the drawing will decide what place this will be.

Something like this would retail for $20.00- $60.00. FYI

That being said, I don't have any extra $$$$,,,, but I can donate a custom metal cut sign, up to 16 X 16 inches, to an AS member. I can cut just about anything. I will say that the content will have to pass my approval.

If I win I want you to make a sign that says "I hereby grant title and possession of my Jonsered 830 to Edisto".

Heck of a nice offer manyhobies!

P.S., did I sell you that jug and piston?

Brendon.
Thanks for the kind words Brendon. The piston, rings, bearings, seals etc. came from you. The jug I got elsewhere. I do still have an nos jug/piston from you though.

I can donate a custom metal cut sign, up to 16 X 16 inches, to an AS member. I can cut just about anything. I will say that the content will have to pass my approval.

That would be super cool!! A nice personal touch... :cheers:

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR YOUR GENEROSITY:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPP...oops, wrong thread.

WOW! This is a great idea and a great thread. I know what it's like to be out of work and not being able to keep a full time job. I know what it's like to be counting on the sale of a house and have it fall through! Times are tough all over!

So...keep those $10.00 entries coming!

The guys doing the drawing will decide what place this will be.

Something like this would retail for $20.00- $60.00. FYI

Donation sent, PM sent, in your name.

Back