*** Fundraiser *** Pioneer/Partner P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 days, $500? Sounds like a great goal!!

I will admit that when this thread first started that I thought reaching $4000. would quite a stretch, we have now surpased that goal and $4500 does look to be achieveable, what a great bunch of fellows habit this site, my hat is off to you all, good work and please keep it up.
Pioneerguy600

how does the drawing work? is stihlboy just going to pick a name out of a hat?

how many winners will there be?

how many prizes does the winner receive is it all the stuff people have donated or a pick of 1 item from the list?

can i donate with a regular credit card at that link or do i have to sign up for a seperate paypal account?

how many days left to donate and have a chance to win?

if i where in and won i'd take the pioneer p62.

thanks in advance,
adam

I think you will have to create a Paypal account to donate with a credit card.
I think the drawing is Sat. night. You could mail a check to get there before then ?
I think the 1st name drawn gets the P62. Names drawn after that will have their choice of the other prizes.
I think you can only win once.

how does the drawing work? is stihlboy just going to pick a name out of a hat?

how many winners will there be?

how many prizes does the winner receive is it all the stuff people have donated or a pick of 1 item from the list?

can i donate with a regular credit card at that link or do i have to sign up for a seperate paypal account?

how many days left to donate and have a chance to win?

if i where in and won i'd take the pioneer p62.

thanks in advance,
adam

Hi Adam-

Fred (stihlboy) will be drawing names from a hat while riding a unicycle on a tightrope suspended over the Playboy Mansion. If he draws your name, and falls and lands in the heart-shaped hot tub, then you get the Pioneer P-62. If he draws your name and falls on one of the Playboy bunnies, then you get the Homelite Zip. If he's knocked off the tightrope by the Goodyear or Holden blimp, then you get the hotrod 257. The other prizes are doled out based on the type and severity of Fred's injuries.

Hi Adam-

Fred (stihlboy) will be drawing names from a hat while riding a unicycle on a tightrope suspended over the Playboy Mansion. If he draws your name, and falls and lands in the heart-shaped hot tub, then you get the Pioneer P-62. If he draws your name and falls on one of the Playboy bunnies, then you get the Homelite Zip. If he's knocked off the tightrope by the Goodyear or Holden blimp, then you get the hotrod 257. The other prizes are doled out based on the type and severity of Fred's injuries.

There will be video ,right JJ?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hi Adam-

I volunteer to go to the Playboy Mansion to ensure that everything is on the up-and-up. It is a sacrifice that I am willing to make for the integrity of ArboristSite ;).

Hi Adam-

I volunteer to go to the Playboy Mansion to ensure that everything is on the up-and-up. It is a sacrifice that I am willing to make for the integrity of ArboristSite ;).

What channel will this be broadcast on? I may have to miss SS's nightly show for that one!!
Let me know when you head that way Chris, We can carpool (except Ive got a truck) becouse Ive never seen anyone ride a unicycle. :monkey:

What channel will this be broadcast on? I may have to miss SS's nightly show for that one!!
Let me know when you head that way Chris, We can carpool (except Ive got a truck) becouse Ive never seen anyone ride a unicycle. :monkey:

Sounds good to me, although it wouldn't be the unicycle that would get my attention :laugh:.

Back