*** Fundraiser *** Pioneer/Partner P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in to help!

Nice work putting this together!

Community is often harder to find in our 'busy' lives but I like the community that is converged here on this site! Who would have thought chainsaws and the internet?

:rock:

this fundraiser has been bad luck for me,

first i broke the internet to the computer,

last night i wrecked my truck:mad:

broke off a $1200 front bumper

stihlboy and Arrowhead

Fred sorry to hear of the bad luck that has come your way recently!I heard once that there is no such think as luck,you make your luck.Well AS brother you should have plenty of good luck in the upcoming year as you I think have made good luck for all that you are doing in this endeavour.All the best to you in the New Year! Health and Happiness.I am sure others feel the same way.
Lawrence

Ed, All the best Health and Happiness to you as well, for the very kind thing you have set up here on AS.May life be good to you AS brother and hope the same for your friends and family!
Lawrence

What time is the drawing?
Midnight ??!!!
All our wives will love it when we run away from the party at 11:55 to watch for the results of a chainsaw drawing. LOL !
Actually, I think it's tomorrow night.

Last edited:
25da saw donated

ok guys. to respect bobs wishes about this saw i am going to donate it to the raffle and hopfully is will raise a few more dollars. The info is in the poulan thread and also in the chainsaw threads under 25da saw running. Any questions about it let me know. but the short of it is i traded a man for some hickory. it hadn't been running for about 15 years. was his dads. I fixed it and tried to give it back together but he said to keep it or find a good home for it. he said he would never use it. so i am donating it for this cause.
Here is the pic of it
001-12.jpg

ok guys. to respect bobs wishes about this saw i am going to donate it to the raffle and hopfully is will raise a few more dollars. The info is in the poulan thread and also in the chainsaw threads under 25da saw running. Any questions about it let me know. but the short of it is i traded a man for some hickory. it hadn't been running for about 15 years. was his dads. I fixed it and tried to give it back together but he said to keep it or find a good home for it. he said he would never use it. so i am donating it for this cause.
Here is the pic of it
001-12.jpg

Very nice of you!! I hear those made good power for their size. Thank You!

Hay Fred where we at on the total? No hurry after you get over your head hurting from last nights partying. :hmm3grin2orange:

Last day Gentlemen better get in now.

Hey ED! might we extend this until monday? i have family over today for our christmas.
im off on monday so i can get this all done

Back