*** Fundraiser *** Pioneer/Partner P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay the first item up for auction is Pain Cow's MS390. Gentlemen please start the bidding.

We have an anonymous caller on the line who is offering two pissin rings and a $3 gift card

i'll offer poulan 3314 and a $10 card:hmm3grin2orange:

Ill up the bid to a scored wildthing P/C and a used $25 international phone card!

Okay the first item up for auction is Pain Cow's MS390. Gentlemen please start the bidding.

We have an anonymous caller on the line who is offering two pissin rings and a $3 gift card

i'll offer poulan 3314 and a $10 card:hmm3grin2orange:

ARRRRRRGH....Did anybody clean the juicylube off of it?????

In addition to these offers Shat the Deere is on the line to tell us that that we are still chainsaw Homos. Globotree is now on line two to say thats okay and that he still accepts us. Olyman called, but no one knows what the #### he was saying. We also have Jimmy R sending a fax in about Tolstoy. We are having a hell of a night as this auction and draw crawl forward. Someone please call Yoop and tell him we need more refreshments. o8 it looks like Pain Farts saw is yours.

in addition to these offers shat the deere is on the line to tell us that that we are still chainsaw homos. Globotree is now on line two to say thats okay and that he still accepts us. Olyman called, but no one knows what the #### he was saying. We also have jimmy r sending a fax in about tolstoy. We are having a hell of a night as this auction and draw crawl forward. Someone please call yoop and tell him we need more refreshments. O8 it looks like pain farts saw is yours.

woooooooooooohooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Step aside children. I see your pissin rings and raise you one hell of a nice refridgerator box, seven used banjo strings and a two ply rubber chicken complete with instructions.

as long as the gum isnt chewed and the picture is one of you cutting wood in the outfit you described earlier .

Good eye, I did not mention which half of pack i would give you. The picture will probably turn out something like this:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n1JD7VEqQM4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n1JD7VEqQM4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hey Fred do you have it figured out yet

MonkeyComputerMoney.jpg

Latest posts

Back