*** Fundraiser *** Pioneer/Partner P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The money should have been dispersed to the couple and the young mom by now.
The hold up on the raffle is no big deal.
I think we all have a saw to cut wood with if were getting cold.

I was thinking they got a big chunk of the money around christmas
+2. :mad: I believe that's what most of us thought.

I'm not having fun with this thread any more.

Last edited:
Guys don't lose patience. Shi t happens. It will get done, no one is waiting on a kidney here. I agree with Scooter though lets get the money to the folks that need it first that is our number one priority - thats the part of the draw where we all win.

Fred is having a bit of bad luck and may be overwhelmed by the task, lets not make a huge deal out of it!

Next person to bi tch is in for another five tickets

edit screw that: b itch away its what makes arboristsite fun and you have all done enough to help!

Last edited:
Guys don't lose patience. Shi t happens. It will get done, no one is waiting on a kidney here. I agree with Scooter though lets get the money to the folks that need it first that is our number one priority - thats the part of the draw where we all win.

Fred is having a bit of bad luck and may be overwhelmed by the task, lets not make a huge deal out of it!

Next person to bi tch is in for another five tickets

edit screw that: b itch away its what makes arboristsite fun and you have all done enough to help!

I agree. The mob mentality takes affect very quickly on a forum like this. Fred knows what we expect of him, and can easily have someone else finish this up for him. No biggie. Now, let's move it Fred:hmm3grin2orange:

I mentioned in post #362 that all the money would stay in the account until the end. I figured this would be the easiest method for Fred to keep track of names and $ amounts from people. I was trying to keep things simple. Both families had great Christmas's, I made sure of that myself.

Last edited:
I agree. The mob mentality takes affect very quickly on a forum like this. Fred knows what we expect of him, and can easily have someone else finish this up for him. No biggie. Now, let's move it Fred:hmm3grin2orange:

set up a retard proof spread sheet if you have the time!

I mentioned in an earlier post that all the money would stay in the account until the end. I figured this would be the easiest method for Fred to keep track of names and $ amounts from people. I was trying to keep things simple. Both families had great Christmas's, I made sure of that myself.

You are a very good man to know; despite your weird friggen dead animal fetish you sick ####

Hey Fred and Ed,

don't be discouraged, you are both doing something awesome!

Perhaps it might be helpful if you did it all in MS Excel or an equivalent spreadsheet program that you are familiar with. Things are really hectic here, and normally I would just generate one but all you need is a column with the list of names another column next to it with a list of user names and a final column with the number of tickets sold. From this you can manipulate the data etc

If this is a little to tricky for you you can type out each name down a single row and repeat each name for each ticket sold. then use RANDOM.ORG - Integer Generator to draw random numbers!

no fuss no muss easy peasy Japanesey!

Actually, if you have the names in an Excel spreadsheet, you can create a random number between 0 and 1 next to each name using "=RAND()". Every time Excel performs a function, the numbers are regenerated, so copy the formula down the column, then sort the list by that column.

If you want Excel to generate a series of random integers between 1 and N, just copy the formula "=INT([N-1]*RAND()+1.5)". INT rounds down to the nearest integer. If you want integers from 0 to N generated, then the formula is "=INT([N]*RAND()+0.5)".

Easier, breezier...but probably Chinese.

My day is not super busy today. I could get it done if he sends me the info. Sounds like some of you know how to produce names/tickets easy on the puter. If I end up drawing, I will need some help with that. Otherwise I will write the names on old Uno cards. Please let us know.

This raffle needs to be wrapped up. I realize Fred has been having issues but if he can't finish it up, then Ed, I, or someone else can. Anything like this that involves a lot of people and their money needs to have a solid time line and possibly more than one person involved so that things can continue along and conclude on a solid, pre-established date.

My day is not super busy today. I could get it done if he sends me the info. Sounds like some of you know how to produce names/tickets easy on the puter. If I end up drawing, I will need some help with that. Otherwise I will write the names on old Uno cards. Please let us know.

I could do a random draw using the computer. It's more fair than drawing names, but I doubt people would view it as such. I think people want to see a drawing and not a spreadsheet.

I'd be glad to print the names though and help with a conventional draw too.

This raffle needs to be wrapped up. I realize Fred has been having issues but if he can't finish it up, then Ed, I, or someone else can. Anything like this that involves a lot of people and their money needs to have a solid time line and possibly more than one person involved so that things can continue along and conclude on a solid, pre-established date.

Yes, I do not care who does it.

Latest posts

Back