*** Fundraiser *** Pioneer/Partner P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm. I don't know how all places do it, but when it worked 2nd shift it was 3-11pm, first shift was 7-3, and 3rd was 11-7. That was many years ago (over40), and maybe it's changed. As was said, someone is always working, take Fred for example, as long as it gets done. I personally couldn't care less about the drawing, I just want the people for whom we are doing this to get the money, and I have no doubt that they will. Myself if I won the first prize, I was going to give it back, but Arrow said it was a rule to take it, and I am so prepared. JR

where I worked first shift was at 11p-7a (you would start sunday night finish friday morn.
Second shift was 7a 3p monday through friday
third was 3p -11pm monday through friday

Am I missing anything? If not, then we need to draw 8 winners.

If you are randomizing the list and sorting it, you will have the whole list in order. All you have to do is move down the list...or are you doing it a different way?

Here is the donated things one more time before tonights fun.

Arrowhead
arrowheadpioneer

Parrisw
attachment.php

Saw Dr. I have several XL-12/SXL parts saws here. If Will adds this saw to the mix, I'll contribute my time and parts to get it tuned and running 100% if the winner would like.

Brian VT I'll throw in an offer to supply him with any parts needed that I can get for him.]

DavesMower&Saw
DSCN0515.jpg

Work Saw Collector
If the winner wants a used factory Muffler I can do that.

Jacob J.
PC070076.jpg

manyhobies I can donate a custom metal cut sign, up to 16 X 16 inches, to an AS member. I can cut just about anything. I will say that the content will have to pass my approval.
This sign will be cut on a CNC plasma cutter.

RandyMac

stuff002.jpg

Bowtechmadman Here is the 290 I'm donating for the cause...let's go guys I want to see 4K.
attachment.php

o8f150 I am donating it for this cause.
Here is the pic of it
001-12.jpg

Last edited:
I have JJ's Husky here. So whoever wins it or the P62 needs to PM me with their address.

I also want to thank Brad and others that helped sort things out today. Fred as done a ton of work already and has had some bad luck of his own lately, requiring the needed help to get this done. I think it's still going to take hours to get 400+ tickets in the system they plan on using. ( I could be wrong, I'm computer illiterate) Please be patient and hit them with some rep. Thanks Again Guys!! :bowdown:

I think it's still going to take hours to get 400+ tickets in the system they plan on using. ( I could be wrong, I'm computer illiterate) Please be patient and hit them with some rep. Thanks Again Guys!! :bowdown:

Shouldn't take long at all once I have the list. I don't think he'll be home from work until about 9:00 EST.

Fundraiser (Charity)

I bought tickets without thinking I would win. I really did it in the spirit of helping out someone who was having a harder time at Christmas than I was. I appreciate all of the work that went in to it and everyone who donated something. I'm not going to start complaining now about how it was handled because I don't think I could have done any of it any better.

To all those who worked to make it happen - Great idea and thanks for doing it!

To all those who donated - I'm sure your generosity is appreciated by someone who really needs it.

To those who win - congratulations! Enjoy!

Anytime something like this happens, there are always going to be glitches. No big deal.

When, not if, when I win that p62, i'm not taking it anyway. Ed can go pack sand.:biggrinbounce2:

You would be depriving a man of the full glory that he has earned with such a selfless act of kindness that he has shown with such a donation.

And also depriving him of a saw that he spent much time and money on. A labor of love if I have ever seen one. I believe he should be rewarded for what he has done for these people. That would be my reward to him. And that is just my way of looking at it. I hope whoever does win it looks after it and appreciates it for what it is.

Don't make me drive up there Chris. :D

You'd have a hell of a good time if you ever did.:cheers:

And also depriving him of a saw that he spent much time and money on. A labor of love if I have ever seen one. I believe he should be rewarded for what he has done for these people. That would be my reward to him. And that is just my way of looking at it. I hope whoever does win it looks after it and appreciates it for what it is.

All one needs to do is look at the saw and it is plain to see that it was a "labor of love" as you stated. I don't know Arrow from a hole in the wall, but I'd be mighty proud to meet him sometime. That goes for all those who donated prizes and who donated. JR

You would be depriving a man of the full glory that he has earned with such a selfless act of kindness that he has shown with such a donation.

It is annoying when you're trying to give something to someone and they fight you on it. Like when you try to tip someone that isn't expecting a tip.

Thanks again to all for their efforts and donations here. I hope my offer to supply parts for the XL-12 will be of use to the winner of that saw and I hope I can fulfill that offer (my supplier doesn't have everything, but he does have a lot).

Best of luck to everyone, especially those Arrowhead is trying to help. :cheers:

Anytime something like this happens, there are always going to be glitches. No big deal.

When, not if, when I win that p62, i'm not taking it anyway. Ed can go pack sand.:biggrinbounce2:

And when I win the P-62 Ed can keep it and I'll send you a Wildthaing with mastermoobs for a weekend to teach ya how to run it.

And one case of poofs!

:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back