*** Fundraiser *** Pioneer/Partner P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And when I win the P-62 Ed can keep it and I'll send you a Wildthaing with mastermoobs for a weekend to teach ya how to run it.

And one case of poofs!

:hmm3grin2orange:

You gonna send Mastermind up here???

Oh dear, I best go to town tomorrow and buy a helmet.:help:

You gonna send Mastermind up here???

Oh dear, I best go to town tomorrow and buy a helmet.:help:

There is a GTG in Tennessee at the end of this month. We'll all meet, get drunk, lie about chainsaws, get drunk some more and stay at Randys and mooch all the poofs and beer off of him for a week.

Bout our luck he'll never stop talking about it.

:bowdown:

Would not bother me one bit if the plan was to change. When ever ya'll get around to it, there is no rush on my behalf.

Guys don't lose patience. Shi t happens. It will get done, no one is waiting on a kidney here. I agree with Scooter though lets get the money to the folks that need it first that is our number one priority - thats the part of the draw where we all win.

Fred is having a bit of bad luck and may be overwhelmed by the task, lets not make a huge deal out of it!

Next person to bi tch is in for another five tickets

edit screw that: b itch away its what makes arboristsite fun and you have all done enough to help!

I bought tickets without thinking I would win. I really did it in the spirit of helping out someone who was having a harder time at Christmas than I was. I appreciate all of the work that went in to it and everyone who donated something. I'm not going to start complaining now about how it was handled because I don't think I could have done any of it any better.

To all those who worked to make it happen - Great idea and thanks for doing it!

To all those who donated - I'm sure your generosity is appreciated by someone who really needs it.

To those who win - congratulations! Enjoy!

I agree with all these gentlemen! It was a privledge to be able to help some fine people at a time of the year that brings friends together and Ed and Fred have done a hell of a job and a very noble thing!
I also congratulate those that win ( I still want to run the P62!!!) and ALL of you that has help these fine people! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

To everybody in the AS community congrats on another fine turnout !!

Having been a part of several raffles through the years and one last year to benefit some close friends of mine. I count myself fortunate to be associated with such a fine community of gearheads and misfits.

I do know that no amount of words could describe the impact that the raffle had on my friends. It was at a time when it seemed their whole world was coming down on them.
I showed them the raffle thread and gave them the money that was raised and it got very quiet for a long time.Their faith in humanity was restored that night.

I'll carry that evening with me forever.Their both in a better place now.

I hope this raffle is as helpful to these people.

Tell them they will be in our prayers.

I'm not the best with words, so Guido don't pick this apart. Ya' hear?

Last edited:
I know I am not going to win, but I am excited anyway!:clap: Congratulations to who does win, and congratulations to Ed for this being a success.:wave:

There is a GTG in Tennessee at the end of this month. We'll all meet, get drunk, lie about chainsaws, get drunk some more and stay at Randys and mooch all the poofs and beer off of him for a week.

Bout our luck he'll never stop talking about it.

:bowdown:

You fellers are always welcome here. Old Randy does not drink beer though, unfortunately you won't be able to mooch beer from me!!! :hmm3grin2orange:

brad and i are on the phone as i type, he is going through 10 pages of paypal history. and he is saying it will be done within the hour

Back