Funtime in Virginia

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep...using the 30 ton Northstar...:) I try to bust a couple of rounds every day or two...fire it up and work til I get tired of it...heavy stuff tho'...

I'd prefer to bust it with a maul...I like splitting by hand...

I'm finally getting the 20 years worth of BS out of my little woodshed..(we just moved in)..the fun stuff is gonna be toting the split wood up to the woodshed and stacking it....

Hey THALL ole boy I just sent Timberwolf TW7 down your way well kinda your way its about 74 miles east of you LOL that ole splitter has a 18hp honda A campwood wedge and the conventional hyd adjustable 4 & 6 way wedges and not to forget the Hyd Log lift arm. Im sure it will split anything you have to split all for a tad more than $11,000. A DC cop bouight it LOL.

http://www.timberwolfcorp.com/images/videos/TW-7_long.rm

Scott

chainsawchick.com is NOT ME!!!

you want pics of me you can look around this site or myspace.com/chainsawbabe has pics of me.

and just FYI hes not my hubby yet, just my boyfriend(for now) but we live together. LOL

but DO check out her pics, they are cute!!:hmm3grin2orange: :biggrinbounce2:

chainsawchick.com is NOT ME!!!

you want pics of me you can look around this site or myspace.com/chainsawbabe has pics of me.

and just FYI hes not my hubby yet, just my boyfriend(for now) but we live together. LOL

but DO check out her pics, they are cute!!:hmm3grin2orange: :biggrinbounce2:

I can't friggin believe it, I've fallen for a wooden woman,LOLOL, but hey she has nice breasts for a old piece of oak tree,LOLOL

Nice website there young lady, real nice.

So ya aint married your man yet, cool. I wouldn't marry him neither,haha, gotcha. Ok back to chaps and jeans. I'll ponder on it, now are we cool??
Just so ya know I once got 65 stitches in my left leg above the knee. I now use that scar to sell guess what, yup, chaps. Since that bloody day I'm more carefull with a saw bout my lil ole butt just doesn't like the idea of chaps pulling on it. I'll ponder on it though, just for you, deal?

Hey THALL ole boy I just sent Timberwolf TW7 down your way well kinda your way its about 74 miles east of you LOL that ole splitter has a 18hp honda A campwood wedge and the conventional hyd adjustable 4 & 6 way wedges and not to forget the Hyd Log lift arm. Im sure it will split anything you have to split all for a tad more than $11,000. A DC cop bouight it LOL.

http://www.timberwolfcorp.com/images/videos/TW-7_long.rm

Scott

Whats that ya say, $11,000 dollars, huh, I can't hear youuuuuuuuuu,LOLOLOL

I think I can rent a splitter from work for bout $20.00 but I'll keep your offer in mind for a spell. Ok, spell is over, sorry,LOLOL

Whats that ya say, $11,000 dollars, huh, I can't hear youuuuuuuuuu,LOLOLOL

I think I can rent a splitter from work for bout $20.00 but I'll keep your offer in mind for a spell. Ok, spell is over, sorry,LOLOL

Does your rental splitter look like this? Here's the TW-7 before the roadtrip to Maryland

Steve

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
http://www.chainsawchick.com/

here, look at her pics, they are right on the first page that opens up

Well thats a helluva howdy dooty, that dayumm saw is right in the way. You tell that gal if she wants good pics taken call me, I'll make dayumm sure the goods are not blocked by a chainsaw,LOL She shoulda fired the person that took that top pic, if I find the sucker I'll fire him,ahahaha

Does your rental splitter look like this? Here's the TW-7 before the roadtrip to Maryland

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nope but does $20.00 look better than $11,000, ya dayumm right,LOLOL

Would love to have one of those machines Scott, that thing is awesome!!!

chainsawchick.com is NOT my website, please know that!!!

I told ya where to go to see pics of me!!!

Cherie is a nice gal, i used to e-mail her alot but not so much anymore.

Well you seem mighty nice ya self, glad to meet you. Don't think I've ever talked to you on the site, glad to meet you. I know, I know, its not your luckiest day meeting me but don't pay alot of mind to what I say, its 99% all in fun and the 1% is uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well I know a tad about saws..

i dont think we have ever talked b4 on here. I know i have seen yer screen name a lot, but dont think we have ever talked. I know a lil bout saws and have 1 of MY very own. I also do axe throwing, and my boyfriend(who has taken lotsa pics without having a chainsaw in the way of me) has lotsa saws too!!

Boy benches round 500 lbs so whats a few 40 lb saws, blahhhhhhhhhhh,LOL

attachment.php

700 lbs. actually (no bench shirt), but those saws were still heavy as hades.
Cutting all day in the heat(we only cut about 2 hours) will take it out of you no matter how strong a fella thinks he is. I had a blast. Tommy's place is a lot of fun, with lotsa room to play.;)

i dont think we have ever talked b4 on here. I know i have seen yer screen name a lot, but dont think we have ever talked. I know a lil bout saws and have 1 of MY very own. I also do axe throwing, and my boyfriend(who has taken lotsa pics without having a chainsaw in the way of me) has lotsa saws too!!

Well rest assured I'll be real nice to ya, especailly now that I know your a axe thrower, yikes, bet that keeps the ole boy in line and sleeping with one eye open,LOLOL

Just teasing, glad to meet you. You will see my name tossed around here abits. I usually stay in one thread most times till its overwith. The guys don't like me messing in thier threads , reckon they jealous cause I'm so pruty and witty and all that, whatcha think, yup I think thats what it is,haha.

So when ya gonna marry the man and quit that sinner life of shacking up. Make that boy toss a ring on ya finger and gettttttttter done....

700 lbs. actually (no bench shirt), but those saws were still heavy as hades.
Cutting all day in the heat(we only cut about 2 hours) will take it out of you no matter how strong a fella thinks he is. I had a blast. Tommy's place is a lot of fun, with lotsa room to play.;)

I thought I shot you yesterday after your 084 spanked my 880, I'll be dayumm I musta missed, grrrrr,LOL

Hoss I told the fellers whatcha said about the 372 so be looking over your shoulder, them Husky guys will be coming for ya. Ya know this evening I went out in the shed and looked the 441 and that 372 over and more I look at em the more you might be right, even so though I still likem both, hey man they are saws, can't have enuff no matter the brand. Hell you of all people should know that, you got what, 40 or so now?

IS that an 056 Mag II that Scott is using?????

You boyz are havin a time Ehh???

Wish I was closer,,, I'd be playing too!!!!!!!

Yall look like you cut more cookies than blocks?????

Yup that is a magII. I just put a new spline drive and sprocket on it. Interestingly according to Tommy's parts list the only available replacement rim for the 56 is an eight pin. As if the magII isn't fast enough already.:laugh:

Tom's list is wrong... ;) but 8 is what became "standard" with the mag 2.

BTW.. The M2 was spec'ed and "designed" by Stihl NW... and example of local modded saw that was adopted by the mother company...

Last edited:
Well thats interesting Andy. I had no idea, but it makes sense. That magII runs like a modded saw. It,s faster than my buddy's 066DP in anything 16" or under, and darn close in anything else. It is one of my favorite go-to saws with a 20" bar.:rock:

Tom's list is wrong... ;) but 8 is what became "standard" with the mag 2.

BTW.. The M2 was spec'ed and "designed" by Stihl NW... and example of local modded saw that was adopted by the mother company...

The hell ya say,well I'll be dayumm, good info. I remember the day my 7900arrived and I got it all put together. Hoss stopped in and we went out to the log to try it out. Ran great I thought. He goes over to his Jeep and whips out that 56Mag2 and to make a long story short I went back in the shop pouting,LOL

Latest posts

Back