Funtime in Virginia

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thall
Those 20 saws we see in the first picture. What do you think their all worth?
Much-o Dollars $$$$$$..I think.

I have no clue what those saws are worth J. I'm sure well over several grand for sure. We tend to add em to the collection one at a time so we don't really keep track of what kind of money we have in them. The next time we get together we're gonna bring out every saw we got and snap a pic. Should be a full picture of around 60 or so saws...

Showing them your scar,,,, or pullin up your pants leg??????

ROFLMAO!!!!! Brahahahaahahahhhaaa
:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :sucks:

Yeah Space I know I',m stihl trying to figure out why I need so many?????

Hey I had one lady reach down and touch it, the scar man, the scar,LOL

Yeah, I do, and actually, good enough is good enough to me - I don't count milliseconds, or even seconds when cutting - usually......:chainsawguy: :rockn:

...but I sure like nice machinery.....:laugh: :laugh: :yoyo:

I'm the same, long as they run good a saw good time means little to me. I am getting tired of Hoss out running my saws though, grrrrrrrrrrrrr,LOL Hell I could care less who has the fastest saw, we cut for fun and man we have a good time out there running them saws. Every saw we have is for anyone who wants to pick it up and run it, doesn't get any better than that...

I know , I know. I've been trying to get one of the girls where I work to put on a set of chaps and take some pics but we're at odds over the blue jeans, I say she doesn't needem, she says she does, its a stale mate at the moment,LOLOL

Send those pics to my e-mail.

BTW nice pictures and saws.

I still think about the scene in the seal movie where the guy cuts her belt off.That was a turn on the way she busted him.:biggrinbounce2:

I still think about the scene in the seal movie where the guy cuts her belt off.That was a turn on the way she busted him.:biggrinbounce2:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I thought I just shot you for looking at Demi, let me get a bigger gun,LOL. Yup hot is right. Sumthing bout that gal that gives this old man some mighty evil thoughts,hehehe

Hahaha, I gotta get her to pose first, how old are you Mow, I might getem before we both die of old age but don't count on it,LOL

41,,,,,, Just got back from mini vacation in Oklahhhhhhhhhhoma.
Stayed at a lake house and played in da water.

I gots me a big ole scar on my right leg BUT its not from a chainsaw LOL it was from a runaway reartine rototiller.... ewwwwwwwww

Scott

Yikes, bet that hurt but I'll match ya and raise ya. I got a 3 inch scar on my lower left elbow. I sorts ran across a knife sticking up that I never saw but it sure saw me, blood out the wa zoo on that cut. Don't raise me now cause I have't told you about my biggest scar yet,hehehe

Yikes, bet that hurt but I'll match ya and raise ya. I got a 3 inch scar on my lower left elbow. I sorts ran across a knife sticking up that I never saw but it sure saw me, blood out the wa zoo on that cut. Don't raise me now cause I have't told you about my biggest scar yet,hehehe

I wont raise ya but 166 might have to all ill say is 8 & 1/2 toes.. It must run in da family they call pops 9 toes..

Scott

I wont raise ya but 166 might have to all ill say is 8 & 1/2 toes.. It must run in da family they call pops 9 toes..

Scott

Yikessssssssssssssssssss the most painfull things is toes when hurt, ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. Well I got 9.5 fingers. Seems my right thumb and my old motorcycle chain and sprocket just did not like my thumb stuck in em so it bit it off. Now don't raise me cause I got one more scar,LOLOL

Latest posts

Back