• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Gas powered 1" drive impact.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samdweezel05

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Emac Master 35 1" gas powered impact. 1325 ft lbs of torque max. Powered by an Efco 156 power head. New parts include a coil, recoil assembly, carb and complete muffler assembly. All new parts are OEM. Base gasket delete and it blows 180PSI. Runs and works as it should. The 1" anvil shows a little wear but does not effect performance. These sell for $3,700 new and this is a 2011 model year. No it's not stolen. Serial number available upon request. Price is $750 shipped to your door in the lower 48. I also have a complete extra impact unit and motor available for the right money.

Video of it running and turning.

Ha I have never heard of anything like that. I'll just stick to our portable air compressor and gun.

Looks like a heavy tool to use. Sounds like a good price for someone who needed something like this.

Did you use this impact personally?

Ha I have never heard of anything like that. I'll just stick to our portable air compressor and gun.

Looks like a heavy tool to use. Sounds like a good price for someone who needed something like this.

Did you use this impact personally?

I did use it at work to test it once but I did not use it on a daily basis. My plan was to use it at work for some of the field service stuff I do but they refused to compensate me for the use of my equipment. They liked it, and thought I should use it, but on my dime.

how much does that thing way? nice of you to include shipping in the price. Seems more than reasonable.

It weighs 41 pounds. They are used mostly on the railroads to connect track sections and drive lags that hold the track down.

Are you looking to sell the extra driver/saw separate?
If so how much?
Thanks Thomas

It's actually a complete second impact. It got a little backed over and the rear handle is broken. I have the top plastics for it I do believe. Not sure if i have a recoil for it.

The one on the right is the second one

And to answer your original question about selling the second one, I won't sell it unless the first one sells or it sells with the first one. Parts for the impact are stupid expensive so I just look at the other setup as parts. For example, the 1" anvil sticking out of the end of the impact is only about 3" long total with what is inside the impact and it's $350 for a new one. The "hammer" inside the impact is $750. A complete impact assembly is $2,900.

I understand,
I wouldn't be a buyer for the first one,but if the other one becomes an unwanted redheaded stepchild i would be interested.I usually can afford tools like that if they need some work.I can do the work and get a special tool for an affordable price.Then it doesn't hurt so much if it sits around most of the time.
Maybe i'll have something to trade?
Thomas

That's about the coolest power tool I have ever seen. Some guy just sitting around "maybe I should make an impact driver out of a chainsaw"

Back