GB arbortech bar and chains

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^what he says is true for us here. l gave a box of semi chisel GB 404 evoII a go and its pretty good chain. No humpybumpyrampy thingies, just straight up non saftey chain. lts very similar in profile to Carlton 404 semi or stihl RM 404. lt's completely acceptable chain but the chrome is not as thick as stihl/carlton/ect. The fact that its less than half the price of other stuff and the fact its not full of saftey features means its good value everyday work chain. As for those GB arbotech bars, l wanted to get a few and give them a go but a trusted member advised me against them so l can't really say how they hold up in the field.

I really do hope the quality is at least decent for the bars since I ordered 3. The 24" (protop) will be used occasionally but the 12"(arbor tec) and 18"9(protop) will be used frequently.

Only have 5-7 tanks through the saw with this bar, so not sure yet on durability. So far it is doing well and they sure look nice.
dd3af0874a63fbc77779151572caed03.jpg
80c37762f6ea41e246cd03f538ce4ddf.jpg

Looks great! The orange bars sure look sharp! If nothing else it'll dress up the little Tanaka lol. Two of the bars I ordered will arrive tomorrow

Back