General Carb Settings.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockjock

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Gentlemen several weeks ago I was at a local shop and the bloke there has a booklet with all the Stihl carbs and the adjustments for said carbs. How does one get a copy. I believe the front cover mentioned something about continuing training, gold training or something like that. Any insight would be great.

You may have seen the Gold Certification booklet used by Stihl service guys... that book is only given to certified tech's who complete the class... any of the carb setting can be had by going to the manufacturers web site if you just looking for initial adjustments or I usually start at 1 turn from lightly seated for most carbs. That should get you in the ball park at least.

You may have seen the Gold Certification booklet used by Stihl service guys... that book is only given to certified tech's who complete the class... any of the carb setting can be had by going to the manufacturers web site if you just looking for initial adjustments or I usually start at 1 turn from lightly seated for most carbs. That should get you in the ball park at least.
yes I think maybe you are right about he gold certification ( mind you having seen how they do things I would argue they had not gotten anything out of the training ) I had hoped to get a copy so I could scan it and made a pdf .

This help any?

Attachments

• Stihl chainsaw Setup Info[1].pdf
    541 KB · Views: 25
Back