General Gloat

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canyon Angler

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Is there anything better than:

• a saw that's SHARP
• running like a CHAMP
• throwing chips on the push cut like a goldplated Teflon SNOWBLOWER
• handled like a pro (even if i'm a hoppy homeowner)
• with lots of prime hurricane wood that people will pay you to take away
• and maybe you can make enough $ to buy ANOTHER, BIGGER stove for the other, unused chimbley in the house to burn up all the wood you're being paid to cut and haul
• especially on the brink of tuna chunkin season and dove shootin season and venison whackin stackin season?

Sorry, kind of a worthless thread I know but I just wanted to say how much I enjoy the site and learning from you boys and gosh I love to cut wood with a sharp saw...

Like offshore fishing, it's a goldarn ADDICTION!

And like my Dad (a cabinetmaker) used to say, "There's nothing nicer than using a sharp tool."

Thanks to the hosts for this really informative and interesting site. I enjoy it and learn from you all very much and hope to one day throw something of worth into the pot. You boys rock. :rock:

Angler

I've got the same feelings Angler. Now there is a little autumn to the wind I start thinking about the increasing the wood pile for next year, lighting the first fire of the year, and getting that 8 pointer that keeps showing up! :rock:

Latest posts

Back