Get Any Work Done Today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't make people around here mad with noise makers, people sometimes on their lawn tractors mowin at 1 in the morning no joke and ill test equipment im working on outside if im working that late

You can't make people around here mad with noise makers, people sometimes on their lawn tractors mowin at 1 in the morning no joke and ill test equipment im working on outside if im working that late
Me too, that's just being driven and determined. The girl behind us tries calling cops on me when I'm milling with my piped saw. But cops don't show up unless they come by to se what I'm doing 0602152003a.jpg 0602152004.jpg

I felled a few oaks and black locusts in the wood behind the house. Wood is already stacked and ready to be split.

There's another oak I should fell but it's in an incredibly bad position and I must find some way of cutting it down without making a fine mess of it...

Sounds like my kind of neighborhood. At my last house, which was way out in the sticks, my neighbor called the cops on me when I was sighting in my muzzle loader. The cop showed up kind of laughing and said "nice place, I'd be doing the same thing if I lived out here." Only having 10 acres that b*tch neighbor really made me feel boxed in and it sucked. Now I have close to 90 acres and everyone can suck it! Lol

We are clearing a building lot for our younger brother. He asked us to leave the stumps tall so he had better leverage on them for when he starts the long painful process of pulling them out. Should be fun to watcho_O
If he is using a excavator it makes perfect sense.

Sounds like my kind of neighborhood. At my last house, which was way out in the sticks, my neighbor called the cops on me when I was sighting in my muzzle loader. The cop showed up kind of laughing and said "nice place, I'd be doing the same thing if I lived out here." Only having 10 acres that b*tch neighbor really made me feel boxed in and it sucked. Now I have close to 90 acres and everyone can suck it! Lol
At ten acres I would have called some friends over and toss some clays

...Now I just need to find that money tree everyone talks about.

View attachment 482608...
Harvest those chainsaws off that tree and sell them, will be as good as money! ;)

I'd like having trees that grow chainsaws on them... :lol:

I did nothing today, it's Sunday.
Had a 6 day work week, and will have one next week too. :mad:

Well my plans to delete the base gasket on my 357 today have been changed. Decided to wait til I get the updated carb kit so I can take care of that at the same time. My 2 boys have been wanting to go in the woods to look for whitetail antler sheds and it's a good day for it. Guess I'll take my other 357 (S&W) for a walk in the woods. Think I'll take a winchester too:)

It was a good day yesterday indeed!

I'd say we dumped 15 or more trees, cut them into lengths manageable for the tractors to drag out, and piled all the brush. We had a nice campfire going just outside the work zone and had our fill of fire cooked hotdogs with all the fixins for lunch. This was the first time really working my 357 since giving it the Spike60 treatment and I have to say I am more than pleased with the results! :D

Today with Josh's help I got that 038 Super I have been working on for a friend figured out. I replaced the old fuel line and vent line. But then figured out that the intake boot was torn. Swapped in another boot from an 038 parts saw and it runs like a scalded dog now. It will be going back to my friend tomorrow running like it should.

On to the 575xp rebuild for yet another friend, now that I just got all the parts rounded up....New crank bearings, seal, and piston. It's all apart now, and should be on it's way back together this week.

Back