Get'in an early start ...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iCreek

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Had some great cool morning days this weekend so decided to drive a few of the tractor trails and clean up some recent down trees. We have been logging a little on the weekends also. It is so green yet and I can't wait for the first frost so we can go deeper in the woods.

I really like Elms when I don't have to split them, a down tree but still good and solid !!!

817_2008.jpg

These are all 9' logs, mostly Ash, mixed in with some Elms, the red ones near the right side are some type of Elms?, with two Ash logs on the very end.

817_2008_2.jpg

My buddy has a 90s 300 2WD, and goes places most of us with 4WD won't go. Here is an action shot one time we were out, I was on the bank looking down. Notice the finger on the gas, important to keep them running when in this much water.

h_1.jpg

Honda,....

My buddy has a 90s 300 2WD, and goes places most of us with 4WD won't go. Here is an action shot one time we were out, I was on the bank looking down. Notice the finger on the gas, important to keep them running when in this much water.

h_1.jpg

My dad went suzski, and then polaris,, and he is stuck on pollaris, so is my brother, Iam thinkin honda in the long run,.honda seams to be the better running and most dependable, Iam going back to honda,

Latest posts

Back