Getting back in the business

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any recommendations?
I had a nice 1/5 million dollar policy when i did it myself. I just contacted a state farm guy who shopped around and found a company who specializes in tree insurance. It was like 80$ a month with 360$ down. Idk if that's a bad rate or what but it seemed alright to me , and got me some extra jobs i would've missed out on

I had a nice 1/5 million dollar policy when i did it myself. I just contacted a state farm guy who shopped around and found a company who specializes in tree insurance. It was like 80$ a month with 360$ down. Idk if that's a bad rate or what but it seemed alright to me , and got me some extra jobs i would've missed out on

I spoke with a local agent 2 weeks ago and he quoted me $1500/year for $1m as long as I stayed on the ground.

I spoke with a local agent 2 weeks ago and he quoted me $1500/year for $1m as long as I stayed on the ground.

Yea, if i remember there was some catch like i can't climb past a certain amount of feet high and i was the only one allowed to climb

This was my first year full time and for a $1M policy and a stolen equipment coverage policy it is $1200 for the year. No restrictions on anything as far as climbing or aerial equipment use. You are charged insurance based on sales and most companies base your first year's sales at $25,000 if you have no prior history.

Back